TestU Debuts Online Test Prep Courses For High School Market
- New Enterprise To Offer Students SAT Preparation for Free Via the Web. Hoff, David J. // Education Week;06/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p9
Reports that the TestU company announced plans to launch its scholastic aptitude test-preparation (SAT) program on August 1, 2000 for students who enroll on its Web site. Forecast on TestU's SAT-preparation program; Services offered by TestU.
- TestU Adds Test Prep Courses For High School Market To Its Online Exam Help. // Electronic Education Report;10/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p3
Focuses on the efforts of TestU to market its online test preparation product to high school students.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;01/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Tribune Education by McGraw-Hill and the availability of New York State Regents exam products from TestU, an online test preparation company.
- News Briefs. // Electronic Education Report;01/31/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p8
Presents updates on United States software publisher Heartsoft Inc. and online test preparation company TestU Inc. as of November 20, 2000.
- Great Start. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;9/3/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p8
A quiz about different topics that appeared in the September 3, 2007 issue of this magazine is presented.
- sticky SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;11/19/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p7
This article presents a quiz dealing with a personal dilemma is presented.
- Indianapolis Adds Online Tests, While South Dakota Drops Them. // Educational Marketer;3/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p3
Reports that second-through ninth-graders in the 41,000-student Indianapolis, Indiana school district in the spring of 2003 will switch to new electronic adaptive tests in reading, language arts and mathematics.
- In Other Testing News. // Educational Marketer;4/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p2
Presents news briefs pertaining to educational testing in the U.S. as of April 7, 2003, including Virginia's decision to withdraw the 'Stanford 9' exams from Harcourt Educational Measurement.
- World's Largest Animals. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/2/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p4
This article presents a set of questions about the largest animals based on the bar graph showing the size of blue whale compared with that of other large animals.