JonesKnowledge.com Provides Platform For Florida Online H.S
- DATABASE & DISC REVIEWS. LaGuardia, Cheryl; Tallent, Ed // Library Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p134
Reviews the Web site e-global library from Jones Knowledge.
- Service helps online course managers. // T H E Journal;Jan2000, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p27
Reveals that JonesKnowledge.com has developed e-education, a suite of products and services for online education programs. Comprehensive training and support provided by the service; Modules available for different course needs.
- Jones taps Web for new tech encyclopedia. // CED;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the launching of an online encyclopedia by Jones Knowledge Inc. Subscription fee; List of information provided at the site; Comparison of the site with the first online service launched by the company in 1996.
- Jones Knowledge Phasing Out Platform Business. // Educational Marketer;9/16/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p7
Reports on Denver, Colorado-based Jones Knowledge Inc.'s decision to phase out its course-delivery platform business, ceasing development of the more advanced version of the software and offering its baseline electronic-education course management platform for free.
- Jones Knowledge Gets to the Source. // Technology & Learning;Oct2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the release of the electronic-education online course management software in open-source movement in education by Jones Knowledge company. Provision of source codes to schools and universities; Democratization of education.
- JonesKnowledge.com Moves Deeper Into High School Cyber Space. // Electronic Education Report;11/08/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p3
Reports on Florida Online High School's selection of electronic learning solutions provider JonesKnowledge.com to be its exclusive online course delivery platform.
- News Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;03/01/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Reports global developments in education technology as of March 2002. Closure of the Canadian education and entertainment company Cinar Corp. in Great Britain; Delivery of online professional development courses by Jones Knowledge Inc. to Apex Learning company; Availability of courses through...
- Internet Degrees. // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/09/99, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p25
Reports on Fairfield County, Connecticut-based Sacred Heart University's licensing of JonesKnowledge.com Inc.'s e-education online course software.
- Jones Services Available in Components. // Computers in Libraries;Jan2002, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p8
Reports that Jones e-global library, a Jones Knowledge, Inc. company, will 'unbundle' its services to meet the needs of libraries looking for supplemental online library resources. Input of professional librarians in the decision.