NYCIDA Selling Debt For Triple-B-Minus Polytechnic University
- District in Fort Worth area to seek $255 million bond package. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;8/17/2012, p1
The article reports that voters in the Northwest, Texas school district will decide on November 6, 2012 whether to approve a 255 million U.S. dollars bond proposal to pay for facility improvements.
- Bridgeport, Conn., considers QZABs to fund school renovation projects. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/19/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30708, p23
Reports on Bridgeport, Connecticut's plans to use qualified zone academy bonds (QZAB) to fund school renovation projects in the city. Structure of the bonds; Bridgeport's evaluation of schools which will be included in its renovation program; Outcome of previous QZAB transactions.
- Lebanese American University to Sell $75M of Taxables to Fund Expansion. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p7
The article reports on the plan of Lebanese American University to sell $75 million of taxable bonds to finance its expansion projects. Its objective is to partially finance a modern medical school and other capital projects at its two campuses. Morgan Stanley is underwriting its term bonds...
- San Diego School District Readies $350 Million of GOs. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p34
Reports that San Diego Unified School District, California is set to sell $350 million in general obligation bonds. Sale of bonds through the negotiator, Banc of America Securities LLC; Information on cash management plan to renovate schools, acquire land and build other schools.
- San Diego school board puts $2.8 billion bond request on November ballot. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;7/25/2012, p7
The article reports that the San Diego school board in California is calling on voters to approve a proposed bond which will finance school renovations and technology upgrades.
- Austin Authorizes $210-Million Bond For Construction. // Education Week;2/23/1983, Vol. 2 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the 210 million-dollar bond authorization approved by voters in Austin, Texas. This bond will be used for building 13 new schools and repair and renovate all existing facilities. Voters at all 115 of the school system's polling locations approved the bond proposal, despite...
- PENNSYLVANIA: Central Bucks Borrows. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p31
The article reports that the Central Bucks School District will competitively sell $20.7 million of general obligation bonds for renovations at a number of schools and various other capital improvements in Pennsylvania. According to Greg Ewing, senior vice president of Janney Montgomery Scott...
- IPS Bond issue deserves support. Katterjohn, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/13/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p12
Comments on the need for support to the bond issue for improvement of public school buildings in Indianapolis, Indiana. Number of the district's facilities in varying stages of unacceptable disrepair and the lack of accessible bathrooms, science labs and air conditioning; Financial allocation to...
- Passage of Proposition 55 Essential to Valley. Barr, Patricia R.; Wood, Sherry; Carden, Allen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/27/2004, Issue 323210, p25
Comments on the importance of bond measure proposition 55 for schools to San Joaquin Valley in California. Construction of schools; Significance of strong system of public education; Use of the proposition 55 to fix heating and air conditioning.