Massachusetts Assisted-Living Deal Gets Triple-A From FHA
- St. Louis' Hotel Financing Deal Wins Investment-Grade Rating. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p3
Reports the assignment of a Baa3 rating to the hotel financing deal of St. Louis, Missouri by Moody's Investors Service. Impact of the rating on the investment audience of the city; Benefits of the deal; Views of institutional buyers on the deal.
- Assisted-living facility boom may lead to over-bedding, profit decline. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;02/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30820, p7
Focuses on Fitch IBCA Inc. analysts' outlook for bond issues of assisted-living facilities in the United States in 2000. Effect of the lack of debt review guidelines on the ratings of the facilities' bond issues; Value placed on the bonds despite the relative newness of the market; Benefits...
- Fitch Maintains CCRC Rating Guidelines Are Adequate. Fine, Jacob; Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p5
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating guidelines for continuing-care retirement facilities, assisted-living facilities and nursing homes. Results of the default-risk study conducted by the company.
- DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH. // Illinois Register;8/14/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p11484
The article focuses on the notice of adopted amendment by the Department of Public Health in Illinois. Topics discussed include the provisions for shared housing and assisted living establishment code, the resident care and services, and the assisted living industry. Also mentioned are the...
- Munis Quiet, Slightly Weaker With Somber Tone. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p2
The article focuses on the decrease of the municipal market's yield in the U.S. in September 11, 2006 as the participants commemorate the September 11 terrorist attacks. Recent reports show that the market's trades has losses in its bonds including that from the interdealer trade of California...
- Fitch Raises Hanover County, Va., To AAA Ahead of $35.6 Million Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p4
The article announces the upgraded rating of the Hanover County in Virginia to AAA from AA-plus. According to Fitch Ratings, the County's rating will be upgraded due to its $35.6 million deal on September 27, 2006. Another reason is the existence of commercial and residential developments in the...
- Bond Market Instability Afflicts Privates. Roper, Akim Salim // Private Placement Letter;08/16/99, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p2
Reports on the effect of the corporate bond market on the private placement market. Factor that affected the deals since June 30, 1999; How some investors view the trend on the deals; Bond rating of the best bargains according to the Dick Waugh of the Principal Financial Group.
- North Carolina Expects to Save $10 Million on $323 Million GO Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p27
Reports on North Carolina's general obligation refunding deal. Financial adviser of the deal; Rating of bond; Significance of the deal for investors looking for high-quality paper.
- Pennsylvania Agency Readies $405M for Turnpike Projects. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p6
The article reports on the preparation of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) for a $405 million new-money deal to help finance capital improvement projects throughout the system. In this project, Hopkins & Co. will be the financial adviser and Dilworth Paxson LLP will act as bond...