Freddie Mac and FHLB Pushing Munis Out of MuniAuction
- A FAMILIAR FACE IN TWIN CITIES MANUFACTURING WITH INTERNATIONAL REACH. // Precision Manufacturing;Mar/Apr2014, p22
The article features BDO Minneapolis and its partners from Moquist Thorvilson Kaufmann LLC (MTK). BDO specializes in financial advisory and consulting services with 52 branches across the U.S. Topics include an overview of the BDO Minneapolis office, the benefits of acquisitions, due...
- Abil and willing. Coulson, Michael // Finweek;8/30/2007, p32
The article reports on the planned merger between African Bank Ltd. (Abil) and Ellerine to bring together the markets of the two firms in South Africa. The key philosophy of the deal is Abil's contention that 70 percent of the profits of a furniture dealer such as Ellerine come from finance and...
- Innocents Abroad. Davis, Avram // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/26/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p20
The article discusses the impact of foreign mergers in the financial services industry. It notes that acquisition of international enterprises accounted 8% of economic activity. It mentions that global partnership provides cost control, expands marketing, and offers survival. Moreover, foreign...
- Thine and Destini piece the jigsaw together. McMillan, Paul // Money Marketing;3/10/2005, p24
Focuses on the partnership between Thinc and Destini. Emphasis of the merger in bringing consumer every possible option in the aftermath of depolarization; Efforts of the Thinc and Destini in offering advisers career progression by training them up to work in the sector of the market they see...
- Coin buys stake in Olicc. Freeman, Glenn // Money Management;6/14/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the 50% stake in back-office financial planning provider Olicc acquired by Coin Financial Planning Software in Australia. Based on the partnership agreement, the two business will still continue to operate as separate entities in which Olicc is expected to be active in...
- Financial Services Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;March 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p77
Reports developments on financial services as of March 2004. Details on the charges filed against the Bank of Scotland by the British Financial Services Authority; Terms of the merger agreement signed between German bank HVB and Commerzbank AG; Partnership between Legal and General Group PLC and...
- Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to acquisitions and partnerships in the education sector.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/26/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p8
The article offers news briefs related mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. including the partnership between Moodlerooms and The Learning Edge North American and partnership between John Wiley & Sons and Scrivener Publishing in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p7
Presents news briefs on several partnerships & acquisitions of companies in the educational publishing industry as of April 2002.