Bears Agree To Stadium Renovations
- BEARS DEAL SHORT OF GOAL LINE. Hinz, Greg; McCormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;06/11/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p1
Reports that an obscure tax clause is giving the opponents of the Chicago Bears' Soldier Field renovation one last opportunity to scuttle the maligned plan. Restriction of the use of a type of financing known as private-activity bonds; Protection of the Chicago Park District's tax-exempt status.
- Bears deal could blitz taxpayers. McCormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;8/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p4
Focuses on the local taxpayers' exposure in the proposed renovation of Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Renovation cost; Total amount of bonds issued by the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority to finance the renovation; Chicago Park District's obligation to pay for capital...
- Stadium upgrade for McDaniel College in Maryland. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;2/2/2012, p1
The article reports that McDaniel College in Westminster, Maryland is scheduled to break ground in early February 2012 on a multi-million stadium renovation project that is expected to be completed by the start of the football season on September 15 of the same year.
- Sports Boosters' Fundraiser. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);7/11/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 28, p8
The article offers information on the Stadium Brick Fundraiser of Grand Saline Indians Sports Boosters in Texas in 2013.
- Major improvements underway at Athens High. Kight, Fred // Athens News;5/20/2013, p15
The article focuses on the Athens High football stadium renovation located in The Plains, Ohio.
- After demolition, east-side stadium work on schedule. Ellman, Glen E. // TCU Magazine;Spring2012, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that the 164 million U.S. dollars renovation project of the Amon G. Carter Stadium involving the construction of its east side double-stand is on schedule.
- PARIS SUPERCROSS MOVED OUT OF THE CITY OF LIGHTS. // Motocross Action Magazine;May2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p26
The article reports on the planned renovation of the Bercy Stadium, which is the venue of the Paris Supercross, in 2014.
- Stadium adapted to retain area heritage. Donatantonio, Domenic // Planning (14672073);5/28/2010, Issue 1870, p3
The article focuses on the planned changes to the stadium of the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club that include redesign of the accompanying hotel and housing as well as an enlarged public square in London, England.
- Dallas Eyes Upgrades to Cotton Bowl. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/4/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33691, p4
The article reports on the issuance of up to 25.5 million dollars by the government officials of Dallas, Texas to be used for the upgrade of the city-owned Cotton Bowl stadium under a plan outlined to the City Council's budget and finance committee.