FOOD IN REVIEW
- Changing production on the fly. Berne, Steve // Prepared Foods;Aug97, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p129
Focuses on Wampler Foods' plant of Franconia, Pennsylvania, considered to be one of the original further processing poultry plants in the United States. When Franconia's product line expanded; Information on one of the company's ventures; Number of pounds of products processed weekly at...
- WAMPLER ISSUES 2 RECALLS FOR COOKED DELI PRODUCTS AND SHUTS SUSPECTED PLANT. // National Provisioner;Oct2002, Vol. 216 Issue 10, p76
Reports that Wampler Foods Inc. has recalled its cooked deli food products following the discovery of Literia contamination in its manufacturing facility in Pennsylvania. Batches of the products suspected of contamination; Absence of consumer casualties resulting from the recall.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p62
Announces Wampler Foods' offering of a free guide to preparing turkey burgers to restaurant operators.
- Wampler Failed To Heed Warning. // Food Logistics;11/15/2002, Issue 55, p10
Reports on the recall of the cooked deli products of Wampler Foods, a brand of poultry products marketed by Texas-based Pilgrim's Pride Corp., produced at its Wampler plant in Franconia, Pennsylvania from May 1 to October 11, 2002 in the U.S. Information on the sanitation violations committed...
- Solving problems, creating solutions. Cvetan, Dana // National Provisioner;Apr2000, Vol. 214 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on manufacturing innovations at Wampler Foods Inc.'s poultry processing plant in Marshville, North Carolina. Sizing of birds right out of the chiller; Bird sexing; Number of plant employees; Water re-use systems for the chillers.
- LOVE AND QUICHES BLACK & WHITE CHEESECAKE. // Restaurant Business;5/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p60
This article presents information regarding Love & Quiches Desserts' Black & White Cheesecake. Chocolate cake and dark fudge surround a layer of the cheesecake. The article also provides a photograph of the cheesecake.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p64
Presents several foods served at various restaurants. Introduction of Dulce de Leche Tart by Love and Quiches Desserts restaurant; Preparations of Sun-Dried Tomato by Tumaros company; Presentation of Uncle Ben's Infused Rice with cooked-in seasonings from MasterFoodServices company.
- FOOD IDEA SHOWCASE. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p116
Features several precooked food products. Fudgy Walnut Pie from Love and Quiches Desserts; Pancake products from Bakery Chef; Crisp'N Fresh salad from Sugar Foods.
- Sweet Deals. Dorich, Alan // Food & Drink;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p125
The article features Love and Quiches Desserts, a company based in Freeport, New York, which produces gourmet quiches and a variety of desserts. The company primarily focuses on the taste of its products. Aside from striving to improve its customer service, the company has expanded its facility...