GUEST SERVICES' MARCEL LANGLAIS: Chef applies vast experience to contractor's 200-plus accounts
- FROM NEW FOODCOURT: Soc. Sec. employees get benefit. // FoodService Director;2/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the approval given by the employees at the TCG Building of the U.S. Social Security Administration in Baltimore, Maryland to the revamped dining facility managed by Guest Services. Average number of daily transactions; Food products offered; Other features of the facility.
- NO FALL-OFF IN FALLS CHURCH: Bold flavors boost B&I. // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on new foodservice concepts at Raytheon Company's Falls Church, Virginia location that emphasize bold flavors of various ethnic and American regional cuisines. Information on the Casa Amigo concept; Comments from Sam Ayoub, contract foodservices group vice president for Guest Services.
- Guest conversion in House of Rep. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p38
Reports that Guest Services company took over at the United States House of Representatives from January 1998 to serve food. Duration of the company's contract; Comments from Nicholas DiMeglio vice president of marketing for the Fairfax, Virginia-based contractor; Estimated number of employees...
- GUEST SVCS. DEBUTS F/COURT TRIO. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p18
Looks at the home-grown concepts added to the foodcourts of Guest Services Incorporated. Signature breakfast item of Hot Java; Menu features of the Pistachios; Array of carvery items at Caesar's Corner.
- A blow for freedom of choice on the hill! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p39
Provides information on the food court on Longworth Office Building managed by the Guest Services company. Description of the food court; Services and foods offered; Details on the operation of the food court.
- Now That's One Veteran Employee! // Food Management;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
The article informs that the hospitality and management service company Guest Services Inc. has honored its maintenance engineer Zack Quarles for providing 60 years of service to the company.
- New Capitol CafÃ© a Success. // FoodService Director;3/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p14
This article reports on the success of the cafeteria at the capitol building of Virginia in 2008. After more than a month in operation, the cafeteria is showing signs of success. Guest Services Inc. took over the account in November 2007. Corporate Executive Chef Claude Broome said the biggest...
- Guest links srs., resorts. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p34
States that Guest Services Incorporated of Fairfax, Virginia, has awarded two foodservice management contracts to two building contractors, to build upscale senior living facilities. Identification of the contractors; Details on what the building contract involves; Comments from the vice...
- Guest Services drops National Gallery account. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p24
Reports on Guest Services Inc.'s termination of its relationship with the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. as its major concessioner.