TRADITIONAL CHOICES AND BEYOND: HOLIDAY PLANNING
- THE POPULAR AND THE TRENDY: SANDWICH SELECTIONS. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p108
Focuses on the popularity of sandwich products in the food service industry in the United States. Findings in `FoodService Director' Center of the Plate Research Monitor on Prepared Entrees; Information on the Sandwich Stop program of Pierre Foods; Details on the wraps offered by Montell USA.
- Montell's Hivalloy engineering resin production unit is up and running. // Plastics Technology;Aug96, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p61
Reports on Montell North America Inc.'s upgrading of its market development unit for manufacturing Hivalloy engineering resin alloys at its site in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Facility's ability to produce enough reactor-made, olefin-backboned engineering resins to supply ten million pound/year of...
- Let it roll. // Plastics News;5/17/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p10
Notes the addition of a sheet coextrusion line at the technical center of Montell North America Inc. in Marshallton, Delaware. Use of the machine.
- ...as does Montell. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/16/97, Vol. 251 Issue 24, p45
Announces that Montell North America Inc. has received the 1997 Lammot duPont Safety Award from Chemicals Manufacturers Association for its excellent safety record.
- Biomet signs materials deal with Montell. King, Roger // Plastics News;9/23/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p5
Reports on Biomet Inc.'s signing of a deal with Montell North America Inc. to buy ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene, a material used to make plastic medical implants. History of the two companies' supply partnership; Material suppliers that have pulled their resins from the implant market...
- Montell bullish on Asian market for its polypropylene compounds. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;01/26/98, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on Montell North America Inc.'s joint venture with Taiwan Polypropylene Co. Ltd. to develop, produce and market polypropylene (PP)-based products in China. Plan to start a PP compounds plant in Hong Kong; Montel's estimates on the annual growth of polypropylene compounds in China;...
- Frozen desserts: providing a perfect finish to your dining experience. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;05/01/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p23
Indicates the dessert station as the most challenging department of a restaurant's kitchen. Traditional hierarchy of the kitchen; Use of frozen desserts to augment the restaurant's dessert menu; Frozen desserts equipment.
- AN ONGOING LOVE AFFAIR: FOREVER CHOCOLATE. Lassen Fiss, Mary // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p58
Provides information on the popularity of chocolate desserts in the food service industry in the U.S. Popularity of chocolate treats during holidays; Range of chocolate specialties being offered by Franklin Lakes, New-Jersey-based Cosmo Farinola; Significance of the visual appeal of the dessert...
- At the dessert bar. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p108
Focuses on the dessert bars and cookies offered by food service operators in the United States. Baking style of Tina Polenberg, pastry chef for FLIK's Bear Stearns executive dining room; Recipe for a brownie at Haileyville Public School in Oklahoma; Offerings at Family Recovery Center in...