THE POPULAR AND THE TRENDY: SANDWICH SELECTIONS
- LOOKING UP: NEW FOR '02. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p27
Presents various news important to foodservice operators as of January 15, 2002. Foodservice operators' optimism about the prospects for growth in 2002; Additional features of the 'FoodService Director' magazine.
- The '99 Menu. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p40
Opinion. Provides an overview on industry news and trend features that will be presented on the pages of `FoodService Director' magazine in 1999. Expansion of calendar and research efforts; Menu development; Emerging business opportunities; Monthly report on vegetarian menu and marketing idea;...
- TRADITIONAL CHOICES AND BEYOND: HOLIDAY PLANNING. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p110
Focuses on the traditional desserts offered by several food service operators in the United States. Description of the traditional rugalach served at Seacrest Village in Encinitas, California; Information on the School Way Cafe program in Volusia County School District in Florida; Details on...
- 1998: Revenues rise 8%; volume tops $17.1 bil. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p75
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by `FoodService Director,' which revealed an increase in revenues of foodservice management contractors in 1998 in the United States. Business activities of companies in 1998; Diversification move made by Host Marriott; Projections for 1999; Insights...
- UNIT GAINS: Recreation up 47%; B&I units gain 23% more. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p76
Reports the results of a survey conducted by `FoodService Directors,' on the market segments growth of foodservice industry in the United States in 1998. Explanations from industry officials; Overall market growth of the industry; Outlook for the college foodservice.
- MarketCapsule: A CLOSE-UP LOOK AT BREAKFAST. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p6
Presents the results of the `FoodService Director' Research Advisory Panel study which determined the number of foodservice operators offering breakfast meals in the United States. Status of traditional breakfast counts in the country; Percentage of breakfast meals serviced by the foodservice...
- Are Food Trucks the Wheel Deal? // Restaurant Business;Jun2015 Supplement Food Service Handbook, Vol. 114, p50
The article offers a report by a magazine Foodservice Director regarding the service of food trucks and growth in use of food trucks in college campuses.
- 1998: Food spending up 7.3%, total meals rise 4%. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p87
Reports on the results of the 1998 survey conducted by `FoodService Director' on corporate spending on foodservices. Increase in the average sales at top corporate dining units; Increase in food purchases; Details on the foodservices of various companies.
- Up to $6.68 in B&I Units: Avg. Take-Out Tab Hits $5.49. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p75
Focuses on the increase in the sales of take-out foods in the United States. Results on the survey conducted by the `FoodService Director' regarding take-out foods; Biggest spenders for take-home foods; Sales gains of hot entrees.