BRAND STABLE WIDENS AT: ORION FOOD SYSTEMS
- Orion Deal Taking Shape: Army Clubs Co-Locate 3 Brands. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the introduction of several branded concepts of the Orion Food Systems in United States Army bases. Concept introduced at Fort Hood in Texas; Features of the restaurant at Bad Aibling in Germany; Goal of the basic ordering agreement between the company and the Army.
- Foodservice Company Responds to Diet Concerns. // Convenience Store News;2/9/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p16
Orion Food Systems Inc., a multi-branded fresh-food solutions provider to the convenience store industry, has started off 2004 with its ProteinPacked Solutions menu line. The Protein-Packed menu rollout is an important component of the company's ongoing initiative, which was designed so the...
- News digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/27/99, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p17
Presents a roundup of United States foodservice and restaurant industry news as of September 27, 1999. Includes Anton Airfoods Inc.; Study's citing of employee programs as key to better nutrition; Orion Food Systems.
- TWO-CHANNEL STRATEGY: SCHWAN'S SELLS PIZZA, SUB BRANDS TO ORION FOOD SYS. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p1
Reports that Schwan's Food Systems has sold its Stone Willy's Pizza and Summit Subs sandwich brands to Orion Food Systems. Impact of the move; Background information on the brands; Comments from the companies' heads.
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p60
Presents updates on the food service industry as of February 15, 2005. Information on the book "Catering on Campus: A Handbook on Catering in Colleges and Universities," by Paul Fairbrook; Change in the name of Orion Food Systems.
- Orion sets sights on becoming nontraditional star. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p4
Features multiconcept restaurant franchising company Orion Food Systems. Company background; Company's policy regarding alternative locations for its stores and co-branding with food retailers; Brand management policy; Relationship with franchisees; Franchising policies.
- Orion challenges Taco Bell. // National Petroleum News;Mar98, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p28
Reports on the launching of Orion Food System's multi-phased national campaign designed to increase traffic and induce customer trial. Theme of the promotional effort.
- How many times has it been more convenient to pick up a prepared meal on the way home from... // National Petroleum News;Jul96, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the development of a line of prepared foods by Orion Food Systems. Recognition by the company of the increase in the consumption of such foods; Impact of the trend on the operations of convenience stores.
- Local hero. Alva, Marilyn; Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;04/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p31
Reports on Orion Food Systems' opening of a theme restaurant concept called Hometown Heroes. Description of first restaurant to open in Evansville, Indiana; Menu offerings.