ON DESTINY CLASS SHIPS: Carnival floats vegetarian options in foodsvc. upgrade
- Carnival eyes mall push. Stevens, Shannon // Brandweek;04/13/98, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the promotional efforts of Carnival in malls. Purpose for the Carnival-branded cruise ships in malls; Details on the management of the kiosks; Carnival Corporation vacations that can be sold in the kiosks.
- Meet the New Carnival. Hughes, Laura Q. // Travel Agent;08/14/2000, Vol. 300 Issue 11, p78
Discusses the efforts of Miami, Florida-based Carnival Cruise Lines to add sophistication to its product and distribution strategy. Addition of newly built vessels; Shipboard programming changes; Plan to add Internet cafes to all ships; Implementation of an environmentally friendly dry-cleaning...
- News Update. // Travel Agent;8/27/2001, Vol. 305 Issue 5, p48
Reports on developments related to Niche Cruise Marketing Alliance and Carnival Corp.
- Carnival Cruise Lines has big plans for San Juan. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;5/15/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p4
Details Carnival Cruise Lines' business plans in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Offering of nonstop cruise operation from New York to San Juan; Inauguration of homeport facility at Pier 4 in Old San Juan; Call for the extension of the government's incentives to cruise lines.
- Carnival excels; looks forward to Cuba. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;12/28/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p31
Reports that Carnival Cruise Lines which reported good sales for 1994, has plans of going to Cuba according to the Addison Report. Advantages of Cuba; Dean Witter Reynold's observations.
- New Orleans betting on Carnival cruises. // Caribbean Business;3/9/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p24
Reports on how Carnival Cruise Lines Inc.'s decision to schedule two weekly cruises out of its centrally located port to New Orleans, Louisiana, has helped that city increase its share of the Caribbean cruise trade. Number of cruise passengers hosted by New Orleans in 1999; Number of ship...
- Cruises. // Travel Agent;9/2/2002, Vol. 309 Issue 8, p72
Reports on Carnival Cruise Lines's sailing schedule in 2003.
- 'Niche lines would fail without Carnival' // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/2/2003, Issue 2566, p36
Reports on the role of Carnival Corp.'s support on the success of small, luxury lines Seabourn and Windstar Cruises.
- Carnival aims to double UK sales in three years. Prior, Louise // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/2/2002, Issue 2529, p26
Reports on Carnival Cruise Lines Inc.'s plans to boost sales in 2002. Sales of the company through various travel industry outlets; Growth in the company's number of cruise line passengers; Initiatives launched by the company to improve sales. INSET: YOUR VIEWS.