A highly versatile bird
- WORKING WITH EUREST OUT WEST: Honeywell liaison partners with contractor to stimulate business. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p34
Provides information on the foodservice operations of Eurest Dining Services at the facility operations of Honeywell Engines and Systems in Phoenix, Arizona. Design of the diner; Changes made on the menu; Details on the launching of the take-home food program.
- FRESH-TO-ORDER DOMINATES: BOEING CAFES GO ON DISPLAY. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Provides information on display cooking, a service offering prominent in Boeing cafes in the U.S. Test-marketing conducted by Eurest Dining Services for the service in Everett, Washington; Foods offered at the grab-and-go area of the cafeteria; Plans of Eurest for the business.
- 'SATISFACTION UP' AT EUREST UNIT. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the Fabulous Friday Cookout program created by Eurest Dining Services for cafeterias at Guidant Corp. in Arden Hills, Minnesota. Response of customers to the cookout program; Information on the grills acquired by the client for the cookouts.
- Eurest's hunger link. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the plan of Eurest Dining Services to participate in Foodchain's `Match A Meal' program each Valentine's Day. Monetary contribution to the program; Background of Foodchain; Comments from Joan Wedekind, Eurest Mid-Atlantic regional vice president.
- UNDER EUREST DINING SVCS.: Prudential consolidates. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p60
Focuses on the foodservice operations run by Eurest Dining Services for the Prudential Insurance Co. of America. Planned renovations in its Livingston, New Jersey facility; Explanations from Ron Ehrhardt, director of food service at Prudential; Stations that comprise the Roseland 1 system.
- Boeing office location rolls-out Profiles unit. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the roll out of Profiles In Good Taste program by contractor Eurest Dining Services in one of the smaller of the 20 cafeterias of Wichita, Kansas-based Boeing Co. Program highlights; Big selling menu features; Plans for the program's implementation at a production facility; Amount...
- 30 UNDER 30. Ramsey, Lindsey; Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;1/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p30
The article features several young executives in the foodservice industry in the U.S. They include Jeff Roache of Eurest Dining Services, Alexcia Smith of Cafï¿½ 57 in New York City, Bethany Landon of Iowa State University, Adam Lewis of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, Emily...
- New bread program: Upscale menus for space labs. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p6
Reports that a gradual rollout of upgrades and changes occurred at the Jet Propulsion Lab in Flintridge, California, at its three cafeteria sites in April 1997 under contractor Eurest Dining Services. Information on the new bread concept and its features; Description of the made-to-order salads.
- WHERE F/S HADN'T GONE BEFORE: Carts reduce labor, add dayparts. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
Reports that a fleet of self-serve food and beverage carts has helped the Eurest Dining Services team at Microsoft in Redmond, Washington to decrease hours of labor. Advantages of the self-serve carts at Microsoft; Description of the carts; Details of the foods served on the carts.