ANYTHING GOES: SOUP ON THE SIDE
- Today's 'top-hit' salads. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p88
Deals with salad offerings in hospital and health care food service industry in the U.S. Salad offerings from Wood Dining Services healthcare dining division; Entree salads offered by Morrison Senior Dining in retirement communities; Entree salads at Pacific Regent.
- Soup in the balance. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the soup menu offering in the hospitals and healthcare sector in the U.S. Goal of the soup menu offered at Strong Memorial Hospital; Cost effectiveness of Au Bon Pain products served at Morrison Management Specialists' accounts; Range of vegetarian soups offered to residents at...
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Management adds Spice of Life to hospital fare. Kin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on Spice of Life, an all-inclusive foodservice program provided by Morrison Management Specialists to its hospital clients in the United States. Account on the development of the program; Benefits of the program; Implication for hospital food service industry; List of concepts forming...
- Wood's concepts compete with the top names in QSR. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p33
Reports on Wood Dining Services Inc.'s completion of its rollout of a variety of brands designed to compete with commercial foodservice concepts. Offer of service programs to clients that are more customized to customer bases; Revamped brands; Dishes offered.
- Wood's Salsa Rico kiosk rollout makes Mexican food portable. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p24
Reports that Wood Dining Services is launching its Salsa Rico concept in a kiosk format in the spring of 2001. Perceived benefit of a portable version of the Salsa Rico to Wood Dining; Effort of Wood Dining in 2000 to develop or refresh several retail brands in order to compete with commercial...
- FRESH MEXICAN GRILL CONCEPT: Wood's Salsa Rico in kiosk. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p28
Discusses the plan to roll out Salsa Rico, Wood Dining Services' fresh Mexican grill concept, in kiosk form to campus and business dining accounts in April 2001. Description of the concept; Aims for implementing the concept; Type of cooking to be used.
- These guys want to take away your trayline. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p39
Features the Morrison Management Specialists' (MMS) Advanced Culinary Center (ACC), a trademark process that would differentiate MMS from other food management companies in the healthcare field. Manufacturing facility; Non-stop work and process flow; Cost effectiveness of ACC; Efforts to...
- GLENN DAVENPORT. Lawn, John // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p54
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. Contributions to the company's success; Highlights of his career in the food service industry; Leadership skills.