COMPARED TO LAST QUARTER: Market Basket prices move up
- commodity prices: increased demand pushes up price of cocoa powder. // Grocer;12/21/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8136, p20
The article reports on global commodity prices in November 2013.
- As food prices move ever upward, the farmer's share budges little. Brandon, Hembree // Southwest Farm Press;5/5/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p4
In this article the author discusses aspects of price increase on commodities.
- Fuel, rice prices fall. Soccoh, Sheku // African Business;Feb2001, Issue 262, p39
Reports on the prices of essential commodities in Sierra Leone as of February 2001. Factors contributing to the drop in certain commodity prices; Commodities comprising the bulk of the country's foreign-exchange earnings.
- Aluminium Bucks Trend. // West & Central Africa Monitor;Dec2002, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on trends in prices of commodities in African nations and compares trends of Aluminum prices with prices of other commodities. Commodities whose prices have increased after tensions in Middle East; Impact of deterioration in the outlook for global economy on gold and oil prices; Reason...
- Producer prices jump in October. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Nov2002, pN.PAG
Focuses on the status of producer prices in the U.S. in October 2002. Percentage of increase of producer price for finished goods; Comparison of producer price for finished energy goods in October 2002 and September 2002; Decline in producer prices for consumer foods in September 2002.
- REGIONAL: Commodity Prices. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Jul2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p12
The article presents information related to prices of various commodities in Africa. Gold prices are off their peaks and look set to fall over in late 2003. The commodity's highs were driven by risk aversion, the war in Iraq, severe acute respiratory syndrome and stock market weakness in the...
- Products released from October 9 to 15, 2003. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;10/17/2003, p8
Presents a chart depicting the prices of various types of commercial products in Canada as of October 2003.
- REVIEW OF WHOLESALE PRICES AND THEIR APPROXIMATION TO SOCIALLY NECESSARY EXPENDITURES. Komin, A. // Problems of Economics;Feb68, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p28
Focuses on the influence of expenditures in the production and whole sale pricing of commodities. Exchange of commodity volumes; Use of value indices to establish a correct national economic proportions; Determination on the magnitude of socially necessary expenditures.
- THE IMPROVEMENT OF LIMIT PRICES. Tropin, Iu. // Problems of Economics;Dec82, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p74
Details the need for improvement in the system for evaluating the technical-economic level of developed products. Intensification of the mobilizing role of technically substantiated norms in achieving savings; Limitations in the methods to calculate basic value of limit price; Procedure for...
- WASTE NEWS COMMODITY PRICING REPORT. // Waste News;4/1/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p22
Presents a chart depicting waste news commodity pricing in the U.S. List of the different types of commodities; Categories of prices; Average pricing for the sorted white ledger.