WITH REVAMPED SBISA: AGGIES LOOKING BACK TO MOVE AHEAD
- SUNY Upstate renovates cafeteria. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/18/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p12B
Reports on the completion of the multi-million dollar renovation of the second-floor cafeteria of the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. Contribution of hospital's food-service operator; Aesthetic enhancements of the renovations.
- CAFETERIA BECOMES BISTRO, AND: SCHOOL'S SALES TRIPLE. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the positive impact of the renovation of an old high school cafeteria into a food court-style setup on its financial performance in Islip, New York. Dishes served at the cafeteria; Information on a breakfast program instituted by the cafeteria; Award received by the school cafeteria.
- For School Remodels: Salt Lake City Budget $136 Mil. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p19
Focuses on the costs of renovations at Salt Lake City School District in Utah. Number of elementary and middle schools to be rebuilt; How the school kitchens will be remodeled; Improvements that the rebuilding will bring to the schools.
- Florence Moore Dining Hall, Stanford University. Warmouth, Megan // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p32
The article focuses on the renovation of the Florence Moore Dining Hall, also known as FloMo, located at the Standford University.
- Cook up good behavior with a cafeteria makeover. // Curriculum Review;Sep2003, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p14
Interviews Susan Graham, principal of Melrose Elementary in Saint Petersburg, Florida about the remodeling of the public school's cafeteria. Reason for choosing a bistro theme for the cafeteria's remodeling in 2001; Approach taken by Graham on menu choices; Extent of parents' involvement in the...
- Virginia Tech Expands Popular West End Market. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;2/2/2012, p1
The article reports on the expansion in Virginia Tech's West End Market dining center. The expansion added 177 new seats, a loading dock and an area to collect used grease for recycling. Other improvements include public restrooms near the Fighting Gobbler Sports Lounge, staff offices, a larger...
- WITH NEW DESIGN: Board meals up at Prov. College. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the positive impact of the renovation of a board-plan dining facility at Providence College on its operations in Rhode Island. Approximate cost spent for the renovation of the facility; Information on an increase in the number of customers at the facility; Dishes served at the dining...
- TO PROVIDE UP-TO-DATE SERVICES: Renovation at Texas A&M requires facilities innovation. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on food service renovations at Texas A&M University in College Station. Information on the building where the food service units will be placed; Details on the renovation plans; Purpose of the renovation.
- Overhaul scores at the 'Hall.'. // FoodService Director;10/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1
The article deals with the renovation of the meal plan facility ay Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey. More space, sushi, organic food and scratch pizza are on-tap for meal plan students at the university, where the contract feeder funded a $3-million renovation. New to the Pirate...