TO PROVIDE UP-TO-DATE SERVICES: Renovation at Texas A&M requires facilities innovation
- WITH NEW DESIGN: Board meals up at Prov. College. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the positive impact of the renovation of a board-plan dining facility at Providence College on its operations in Rhode Island. Approximate cost spent for the renovation of the facility; Information on an increase in the number of customers at the facility; Dishes served at the dining...
- SUNY Upstate renovates cafeteria. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/18/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p12B
Reports on the completion of the multi-million dollar renovation of the second-floor cafeteria of the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. Contribution of hospital's food-service operator; Aesthetic enhancements of the renovations.
- Overhaul scores at the 'Hall.'. // FoodService Director;10/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1
The article deals with the renovation of the meal plan facility ay Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey. More space, sushi, organic food and scratch pizza are on-tap for meal plan students at the university, where the contract feeder funded a $3-million renovation. New to the Pirate...
- CAFETERIA BECOMES BISTRO, AND: SCHOOL'S SALES TRIPLE. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the positive impact of the renovation of an old high school cafeteria into a food court-style setup on its financial performance in Islip, New York. Dishes served at the cafeteria; Information on a breakfast program instituted by the cafeteria; Award received by the school cafeteria.
- For School Remodels: Salt Lake City Budget $136 Mil. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p19
Focuses on the costs of renovations at Salt Lake City School District in Utah. Number of elementary and middle schools to be rebuilt; How the school kitchens will be remodeled; Improvements that the rebuilding will bring to the schools.
- Florence Moore Dining Hall, Stanford University. Warmouth, Megan // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p32
The article focuses on the renovation of the Florence Moore Dining Hall, also known as FloMo, located at the Standford University.
- WITH REVAMPED SBISA: AGGIES LOOKING BACK TO MOVE AHEAD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on the renovation of Sbisa Dining Hall at Texas A&M University in College Station. Purpose of the renovation; Information on the facility's main areas; Cost of the renovation.
- De La Guerra Dining Commons. // Planning for Higher Education;Oct-Dec2007, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p96
The article focuses on the restoration of the De La Guerra Dining Commons by the University of California in Santa Barbara with Studios Architecture company and Ehlen Spiess & Haight Inc., which received the Honor Award for Excellence in Architecture for Renovation or Adaptive Reuse. The design...
- SOUP it up! // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p55
Reports on the popularity of soup among meal producers and consumers in the U.S. Variety of soup offered at Fairport Central School in New York; Favorite soup of students; Comments from Steve Myers, executive chef at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.