IS CULINART EXEC.'S GOAL: ESTABLISHING OPPORTUNITIES
- OPTIONS AT EVERY STATION: New York law firm is vegetarian-friendly. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p102
Focuses on the dish options offered by CulinArt Inc. to the employees of Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft law firm. Goal of the company; Inclusion of vegetable dishes in the menu; Strategy of the company for meeting customer needs.
- Passion Project. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;9/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p26
The article features Carlos Rivera, director of dining services for CulinArt at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft law firm in New York City. Victor Parise, executive chef, says Rivera is dedicated with the details and he is great with the customers. Rivera worked at Fifth Avenue Epicure in New York...
- Cadwalader, a top Wall Street law firm, plans major Charlotte... Kleege, Stephen // American Banker;3/6/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 44, p22
Reports that Wall Street law firm Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft has made plans to open a new office in Charlotte, North Carolina. Comments from James P. Carroll, the partner who will head the office.
- NY firms colonize a hale Brittania. Gross, Dan // Crain's New York Business;01/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p4
Looks at the expansion of the firm Cadwalader Wickersham and Taft, as it opened its first overseas outpost in September, 1997. Objectives of the firm; Comments from Mitchell Sonkin, a partner in the New York office of Cadwalader; Information on the firm.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: Cadwalader opens Belgium outpost. // Fund Strategy;5/3/2011, p5
The article reports on the opening of Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP office in Brussels, Belgium, which was the second in Europe and its eighth international office.
- Cads' NQ pay hike still leaves it trailing US rivals. Manning, Laura // Lawyer 2B;Spring2012, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on salary hike for newly qualified (NQ) lawyers announced by some law firms including Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP and Sullivan & Cromwell.
- Cadwalader targets London growth as new City chief takes reins. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);12/19/2011, p1
The article announces that Greg Petrick was appointed head at the office of Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP in London, England.
- Mayer Brown departures continue with defection to Cadwalader. // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/24/2012, p2
The article announces that Stephen Day has been appointed as structured finance partner at Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP.
- Cadwalader trades on Microsoft connections to scoop Linklaters competition star. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/28/2011, p2
The article informs that the U.S. law firm Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP has hired a competition law specialist Alec Burnside from Linklaters LLP for its new office in Brussels, Belgium.