WITH VOLUME SVCS. AMERICA: Starbucks, VSA expand pact
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/04/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p18
Presents news briefs concerning on-site food service operations in the United States as of September 4, 2000. American School Food Service Association complaint about an advertising agency's references to school cafeteria food in its advertisements for Southwestern Bell; Volume Services...
- CORONADO. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p12
The article reports that Starbucks Corp. has applied for a liquor license to sell beer and wine at select locations in the U.S. including Coronado, California, Chicago, Illinois, and Atlanta, Georgia.
- Bridgeport Arena will be 'spectator parlor' Scott, Andrew // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/18/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 51, p10
Reports on Volume Services America Inc.'s marketing of 42 suites in Bridgeport Arena. Schedule of completion of the arena; Amenities offered; Range price of the suites.
- Chefs share catering knowledge at Volume Services symposium. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the annual Chef's Symposium of Volume Services America at the Ontario Convention Center in California. Features of the 2001 symposium; Opportunities provided by the conference to Volume Services chefs; Number of students joining the professional teams.
- Volume Services America brings risk management in house. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/5/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 31, p18
Reports the creation of a managing director of risk management position by Volume Services America in Stamford, Connecticut. Efforts to lower insurance and worker's compensation costs; Appointment of Adam Potter to the position; Job responsibilities of Potter.
- Starbucks, Kraft Launch Licensing Pact. // Prepared Foods;Nov98, Vol. 167 Issue 11, p36
Presents information on a long-term licensing agreement of Starbucks Coffee Co. and Kraft Foods to accelerate growth of Starbucks brands into grocery channel across the United States. How Kraft can benefit from the partnership; Expansion of Starbucks in the supermarkets.
- A Bitter Brew. Robinson, Simon // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/6/2006, Issue 44, p12
The article reports on the opposition by Seattle, Washington-based coffeehouse chain Starbucks against Ethiopian efforts to trademark three types of coffee beans in the U.S. The Ethiopian government applied to trademark its most famous coffee-bean names including Harar, Sidamo and Yirgacheffe in...
- HMSHost wins Starbucks renewal worth est. $4.4B. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p156
Reports that HMSHost Corp. has won a 10-year extension of its licensing agreement with Starbucks Coffee Co. HMSHost's total number of outlets at airports and travel plazas.
- Fresh Choice, Starbucks co-brand at Express units. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/22/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p72
Reports the licensing agreement of Fresh Choice Inc. with Starbucks Coffee Co. in Morgan Hill, California.