PART OF DAYTON F&B EXPANSION: HMSHost Svcs. to 'reconcept'
- HMSHost takes on Manhattan with Times Square food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/05/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p18
Reports that HMSHost has opened a food court in the Forest City Ratner retail and entertainment complex in New York City. Total area; Number of units; Names of restaurants; Plan to offer catering and delivery services.
- AND WINS EXCELLENCE AWARD: HMSHost lands in Louisville. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p38
Reports that HMSHost Corp. has been awarded a ten-year contract to operate a foodservice at the Louisville International Airport in Kentucky. Plans of the contractor; Achievements of the contractor.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p20
Presents news items concerning the food service industry in the U.S. as of January 6, 2003. HMSHost Corp.'s winning of a ten-year contract to operate more foodservice units at Orlando International Airport in Florida; Opening of the Sabra Deli kosher restaurant at the University of Maryland in...
- HMSHost improves foreign presence with concessions deal at Athens airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/15/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p18
Reports that HMSHost has acquired a multi-year deal to manage three food service facilities at Athens International Airport in Greece. Significance of the deal for the company; Scheduled opening for the planned units; Menus for the three concepts.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article presents news briefs on contractors in the food service industry as of January 15, 2006. A partnership between Aramark and Panda Restaurant Group has been formed. An agreement was sealed, making Sodexho the preferred provider of outsourced senior living food and other services for...
- Flying High. Scarpa, James // Cheers;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p47
The article announces that HMSHost has won the Best Chain Multi-Concept Beverage Program award at the 2009 "Cheers" Beverage Excellence Award.
- 13 MORE YEARS IN TOLL PLAZA: NJ extends HMS Host pact. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p30
Reports on the extension of a contract by food service contractor HMS Host with the New Jersey Highway Authority. Operations of HMS Host; Terms under the contract extension; Approval to develop several restaurant locations in Phoenix Sky Harbor's Terminal 3.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/28/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p16
The article presents news concerning the restaurant industry in the United States. Airport and travel concessionaire HMSHost Corp. has secured contracts at John F. Kennedy International Airport. The University of Kansas' dining services department will donate a portion of its retail sales to...
- Toasting Take-off. Crecca, Donna Hood // Cheers;May2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p40
The article details the strategy of HMSHost in capitalizing on the changing environment of U.S. airports to provide creative, cutting-edge dining and drinking concepts to airport travelers. The company is a foodservice and retail venue operator based in Bethesda, Maryland. Total annual sales of...