NEW CULINARY VENTURES DIV.: Silver Platter on-hand in NJ
- Tidbits Intro for `99-'00. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p28
Reveals the Tidbits program of Culinary Ventures of Newark, New Jersey. Comments from marketing manager Mary Quiros; Purpose of the program; Examples of concepts of the food service operator.
- Culinary Ventures Mounts Global Flavors Concept. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p20
Introduces the concept branded program called Global Flavors developed by Culinary Ventures Inc. of New Jersey. Design of the concept as developed by marketing manager Mary Quiroz; Main objectives of the program; Five concepts of Global Flavors; Merchandising kits for every concept.
- Mini-interview: Culinary targets school programs. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Presents an interview with Harlow Kehoe, vice president for development of Culinary Ventures Inc. Efforts to improve the company's product lines and their presentation to the market; Focus on providing vending and manual food services.
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.
- New castle has food for kids, jobs for teens. Jabat, Kim // Food & Nutrition (00464384);Spring90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Summer Food Service Program in New Castle, Delaware. Sponsors of the program; Purpose of the program; Benefits generated by kids from the program.
- Costly cup of coffee stirs legal question. Marshall, Anthony // Hotel & Motel Management;7/5/95, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the legal implications of serving hot foods too hot. Payment of settlement claims for third degree burns suffered by McDonald's customers due to coffee scalds; Use of warning on containers to inform customers; Regulation of temperature of food being served.
- Einstein unveils intelligent bagels in Massapequa. McCollough, Kathy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p47
Presents an update on food service industry in Long Island, New York as of July 29, 1996. Opening of the second LI unit of Einstein Bros Bagels, a division of retailer Liberty Foods, in Massapequa; Staging of Summerfest '96 by Sayville's Chamber of Commerce.