NEXT REBATE/PURCHASING INITIATIVE: CURB LOOKING AT C-STORES
- OFFERS, DISCOUNTS & COMPETITIONS. // Convenience Store;2/18/2011, p62
The article offers information on the special offers, discounts and competitions at the National Convenience Show (NCS), which will take place at the National Exhibition Center (NEC) in Birmingham, England on February 27 to March 1, 2011, including the discount offering from Doshi & Co., the...
- NEWSWATCH. // SN: Supermarket News;3/12/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p33
The article reports on the findings of VideoMining's C-Store Shopper Insights Study which reveal that convenience stores have had a lower conversion of visitors to buyers despite greater traffic in 2011.
- 7-Eleven tries again. // Chain Store Age;Oct98, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p54
Reports on The Southland Corp.'s plan to re-introduce its Health Benefit Card nationwide into its 7-Eleven convenience stores in early 1998. Cancellation of the company's initial in-store discount-prescription card program six months after its launch in January 1998; Names of drugstore chains...
- advice centre. Roper, Jac // Convenience Store;3/16/2012, p17
The article focuses on the different business experiences of convenience store owners in Great Britain. Ali Seedat, owner of Fountain News store, talked about Mars' dictatorial policy on what he must or must not stock in order to earn rebates. One store owner noticed an increased in her National...
- Local Entities Save with Warehouse Club Pricing. // Government Procurement;Oct2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p45
Cities, counties, and school districts, and other local entities â€” there are 87,525 of them in the United States â€” have discovered the value and cost savings available at wholesale distributors. The City of Avon, Ohio, buys from the Costco located within city limits. "For Avon, the...
- Selling age-sensitive products in 2003. // National Petroleum News;Apr2003, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the public pressures faced by local governments to address underage purchases of regulated products in the U.S. Impact of the problem on convenience store retailers; Suggestion for retailers to protect profits from failed stings; Effectiveness of compliance checking.
- Is the Best Yet to Come? PERRY, MIKE // CSP;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p44
The author reflects on the car washing operations of convenience stores (c-stores). According to the author, it would be difficult for today's car wash suppliers to convince c-store operators to purchase or lease new equipment. He notes the key distinction between a favored partner and only a...
- Over 22,000 attend NACS Show 2003. // National Petroleum News;Jan2004, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the final attendance released by the National Association of Convenience Stores on the number of buyers who attended the NACS Show 2003 exposition in Chicago, Illinois. Recognition of the industry; Attraction of the attendees; Involvement of the petroleum-marketing industry.
- Convenience Store Shopping Behavior: Salty Snacks. // Convenience Store News;09/25/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p157
Reports on the results of a report which looked into the demographic profile and purchase behavior of United States adults and teens who purchase salty snacks at convenience stores. Purchase of salty snacks in a c-store, by age and region; Increase in the number of times a salty snack was...