IN VILLANOVA UNIV. C-STORE: HMR to garner 40% of sales
- Local stores feel the benefit of benefit of big freeze. // Convenience Store;12/10/2010, p4
The article reports that British convenience stores enjoyed brisk sales sparked by freezing conditions in December 2010, with may retailers reporting double-digit increases.
- Cigarette sales at stores rise follow vending ban. // Convenience Store;10/14/2011, p10
The article reports on the increase in tobacco sales at convenience stores and newsagents in England following the October 1, 2011 ban on tobacco vending machines in pubs, clubs, hotels, cafes and bookmakers.
- SHOP TALK. WEST, TRACY // Forecourt Trader;May2011, p55
The author reflects on the different promotions launched by convenience and forecourt stores in Great Britain.
- C-store sector to add Â£10bn in sales by 2017. Zuke, Elinor // Grocer;7/28/2012, p10
The article reports that sales of British convenience stores are forecasted to growth by 29 percent to 44 billion British pounds between 2012 and 2017.
- C-store sector grows its sales once again. Rees, David // Convenience Store;5/27/2011, p3
The article reports that the convenience store industry has experienced an increase in sales by 4.9 percent in 2010-2011 in Great Britain.
- New age `power' buying. // National Petroleum News;Nov95, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p7
Reports that Convenience Equipment and Supplies Enterprises has surpassed its initial function of negotiating bulk discounts for convenience stores members in the United States on products and supplies. Negotiation of deals for lower credit card transaction fees for members; Pricing of leak...
- Are you ready for the holidays? // National Petroleum News;Dec2002, Vol. 94 Issue 13, p16
Reports on the annual growth sales of convenience stores in the U.S. Data on the blank audio/video media dollar sales shares; Percentage of the purchase of photography supplies; Influence of the holidays on the sales performance of convenience stores.
- Research finds 300 reasons to upsell. Britton, Sarah // Convenience Store;4/29/2011, p8
The article discusses a study conducted at McColl's convenience stores by research consultant HIM which found that upselling increases the sales of promotional products by 300 percent and shoppers like the idea.
- Juicy cherry harvest set to plump up sales. WALKER, GAELLE // Convenience Store;5/22/2015, p10
The article reports that British convenience retailers are anticipating an additional boost to sales in the summer of 2015 with what is projected to be the best cherry crop in years.