FORMER MARRIOTT EXEC.: Robert Jantzen is new Fine Host ceo
- Jantzen back in on-site foodservice as chief executive of Fine Host Corp. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/25/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p32
Reports the rehiring of Robert Jantzen as the president and chief executive of Fine Host Corp. in Greenwich, Connecticut. Background on the career of Jantzen in the industry; Management strategies adopted; Performance of Fine Host in the industry.
- NEW PRES. AND CEO TO ADDRESS: FINE HOST'S GREATEST NEED. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the appointment of Bob Jantzen as president and chief executive officer of Fine Host. Concerns over the problems facing the company; Expertise and leadership experience; Overall plan.
- Fine Host undergoes damage control. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
Reports the recruitment of Buccino & Associates Inc., a New York City-based crisis-management firm, to handle daily operations of Fine Host Corp. as it seeks to replace its top senior managers who were dismissed for accounting irregularities. Account on the personnel dismissed by Fine Host...
- Fine Host names Hatch. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p28
Reports the appointment of Lawrence A. Hatch as chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corp. Career background of Hatch with Volume Service Inc.; Services provided by Fine Host.
- New pres. at Fine Host. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p38
Presents information on the appointment of Gerald Buccino, as president and chief executive officer at Fine Host Corporation. Information on Buccino's company being hired by the corporation to review its operations in December 1997; Why Fine Host hired the company to review its operations;...
- 'A PERFECT FIT': FINE HOST BUYS FOOD MGMT. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p28
Presents an interview with Bob Jantzen, president and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corporation. Opinion on the acquisition of Food Management Corp.; Style in industrial management; Sales forecasts.
- Selecting Leaders. Fernandez, Jorge E. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the recruitment, selection and development practices of chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S. Assessment of the behavioral style of CEO; Factors considered in promotion of executive; Behavioral characteristics of CEO.
- Correction. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
A correction to the article about Fred Barstein, founder and chief executive officer of 401Exchange, published in the April 15, 2007 issue, is presented.
- WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the favorite magazines of some chief executive officers including A. Stone Douglass, CEO of Orange 21, Bob Puccini, President Mizuno USA and Matt Rubel, CEO Collective Brands.