London to host 'quality' fabric show
- READY...AIM...AIM...AIM. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p8
Presents a preview of the home textiles exhibition by United States bedding manufactures in New York City in the spring of 2001. Manufacturers' focus on market segments; Product lines to be offered; Product emphasis by various manufacturers; Price ranges.
- The lowdown on the Santa slowdown. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p1
Highlights the American home textiles industry's Winter Market trade show held in New York City in February 2000. Design trends; Textural fabrics presented by Ex-Cell; Growth of non-Christmas product; Lintex Linens' relaunch of its burn-out poly/cotton cloths; Colors.
- Spain remains main aim at Textil Hogar. Malester, Jeff // Home Textiles Today;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p2
Highlights the Textil Hogar home-textiles trade show held in January 2000 in Valencia, Spain. Spanish bedding manufacturers' continued skepticism about the potential for successfully selling into the United States market; Number of attendees at the show; Exhibitors; Featured merchandise. ...
- WINTER MARKET. // Home Textiles Today;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p14
Features some of the products showcased by American home textiles companies at the February 2000 Winter Market in New York City. Revere Mills' embroidery and print bath offerings; Arlee Group's Christmas pillows; Catalina's Christmas shower curtains; Louisville Bedding Co.'s pillows.
- Scents lead to trends at N.Y. market lobby. // Home Textiles Today;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p36
Reports that an extensive range of home textiles products available at the 225 Fifth Avenue building in New York City will be showcased in a cross-merchandising lobby display during the New York home textiles market to be held March 31 through April 6, 2000.
- Textiles Exhibitors Open to Optimism. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that home textile suppliers are hoping for a good response at the New York Home Textiles Market Week that is held in conjunction with the International Gift Fair in August 2007 in New York City. John Rose of Textillery looks forward to open new accounts as well as build on...
- Hometextil. // Home Textiles Today;1/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p9
Several photographs of beddings and table linens designed by Vossen, Rekor, Kitan and other home linen designers that presented at the Heimtextil in Germany are presented.
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;1/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p52
A calendar of events of the home textile industry for 2007 is presented. DOMOTEX, an international trade fair for carpets and floor coverings will be held Hannover, Germany from January 13-16. Intirio, a trade fair for interior decoration and home linens will be held in Gent, Belgium from...
- Winter items still hot for Feb. market. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;02/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p1
Reports on some of the hot trends in home textiles that emerged during the holiday market held in New York City in February 2000. Growing emphasis on winter motifs; Tapestry designs; Avon Home Fashions' product introductions; Animal-inspired designs.