- Local firms feel pain of tech selloff. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;03/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p49
Discusses the decline in the stock prices of local telecommunications companies in Chicago, Illinois. Impact of a selloff trend in technology stocks; Reaction from investors regarding the development; Percentage decline in the stock prices of technology firms.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;1/2/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p22
A chart is presented that lists the stock prices of wireless industry players for the week ending December 28, 2005.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p28
Presents share prices of wireless communications firms and subsidiaries in the United States, at the close of trading on June 28, 2000.
- 2002: Or Annus Horribulus. Stockford, Paul // Customer Interface;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p54
Contends that 2002 is a horrible year for the contact center sector and the telecommunications industry in the U.S. Decline of equipment acquisition; Total number of layoffs in the industry; Decline of the stock prices of telecommunication companies; Impact of the economy on the performance of...
- Wireless Stock Watch. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p44
Presents share prices of publicly-traded wireless communications companies and subsidiaries based in the United States, at the close of trading on November 1, 2000.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p32
Presents several charts and graphs depicting stock prices in the telecommunication industry in the United States. List of gainers and losers; Levels of multi media index; Prices of stocks.
- Consolidation drives stock prices up. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p2
States that consolidation in the telecommunications industry is helping to push stock prices past the Standard and Poor's index. Information on the purchase of Centennial Cellular Corporation by Welsh, Carson, Anderson and Stowe; Financial aspects of the purchase; Details on other mergers in the...
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;07/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p32
Reports the stock prices of companies in the wireless communications industry in the United States. Includes Aether Systems, Alamosa PCS Holdings, and Metricom; List of gainers and losers; Companies with stable stock prices.
- Wireless stocks dragged down. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, pI
Reports on the decline in the prices of wireless telecommunication stocks in the United States. Carriers affected most by the market condition; Action taken by large equity search companies; Assessment of the wireless carriers' stock.
- Telecom Firms Have That Last Mile To Go. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/27/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 48, pB6
Examines factors that contributed to the decline in stock prices of telecommunications companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Heavy competition in the long-distance and cellular markets; Analysts' overly optimistic earnings projections on overpriced stocks; Convergence problems.