First Comes Merger, Then Integration
- Arch Wireless merges with PageNet. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p55
Reports that Arch Wireless has merged with PageNet of Dallas, Texas. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the deal for both companies.
- Arch-PageNet Merger In, Metrocall Out. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p58
Focuses on the merger between Arch Wireless Inc. and PageNet, which will make Arch Wireless the leader in wireless Internet messaging. Information on PageNet's reorganization plan; Business strategy of PageNet; How paging companies could get a boost in the market.
- Arch Wins Vote; Rival Loses In Court. // Wireless Week;10/09/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p1
Deals with the approval of the shareholders of Arch Wireless Inc. on the company's merger agreement with PageNet company. Completion schedule of the merge agreement; Information on the competing plan requested by the United States Bankruptcy Court on Metrocall, rival company of Arch Wireless.
- Who Will Survive the Telecom Shakeout? Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p12
Deals with the trend of consolidation in the communications industry in the U.S. Segments of the telecommunication industry; Problem for wireline companies; Significance of consolidation to the telecommunication sector; Information on the merger plan of Arch Wireless Inc. with Metrocall...
- Arch, PageNet merger leaves questions. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/15/99, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p12
Reports on the issues related to the proposed merger between PageNet Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. Impact on the paging services industry in the United States; Effects on the companies' debt load and annual expenses; Concerns on how the merger might affect the carriers' distribution...
- Metrocall Continues To Pursue PageNet. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p34
Reports on the battle between Metrocall Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware over the acquisition of PageNet. Reasons Arch and Metrocall are attracted to PageNet; Background of PageNet; Offer made by Metrocall.
- WebLink would like to pair with SkyTel. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p18
Reports on the dismissal of Arch Wireless Incorporated's proposal to acquire WebLink Wireless Inc. Reason for the failure of the deal; Background of the companies; Details of the bankruptcy protection filed by Arch.
- Arch's next challenge is to integrate MobileMedia. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p37
Reports on the completion of the merger between Arch Communications Group Inc. and MobileMedia Communications Inc. Combined number of subscribers and pro forma revenues and cash flow; Integration history of both Arch and MobileMedia; Combination of the two companies' sales forces; Arch's plan...
- Arch modified merger agreement. // RCR;09/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p8
Reports that Arch Communications Group Inc. of Westborough, Massachusetts, announced plans to modify its merger agreement with MobileMedia Corp. Why the modification will be made; Which parts of the agreement will be modified; Plans by Arch to file an 8-K with the Securities and Exchange...