SkyTel Employs New Strategy
- Belo and Strategy.com form specific strategic alliance. // Editor & Publisher;12/25/99, Vol. 132 Issue 52, p32
Reports that Belo has formed an alliance with Strategy.com to promote co-branded services across its media properties in the United States.
- Handspring, Glenayre, SkyTel Connect. // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p36
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc. and SkyTel Corp., which is owned by WorldCom, are joining forces to provide wireless connectivity to Handspring Visor users.
- Alliances & deals. // Online;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on alliances and deals in the online services industry. Sale of product lines and assets of the Published Research Division by FIND/SVP company, to Kalorama Information LLC; Acquisition of Tudor House Publications Ltd., by Thomson Financial Services Europe; Agreement between Dawson...
- INFOTRIEVE FORMS ALLIANCE WITH SKILA. // Online Product News;Nov2000, p3
Reports the strategic alliance between Skila, Inc. and Infotrieve in New Jersey. Allowance of Skila users to access MEDLINE database of published medical literature; Utilization of Intelligration in integrating data from sources of Skila's Global Healthcare Intelligence Platforms; Background...
- SkyTel to offer personalized reports. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p26
Reports that SkyTel has partnered with Strategy.Com to offer wireless telecommunication customers personal financial, news and weather reports.
- Long Realty using Vision7 for software support. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;8/20/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 19
Reports developments in the electronic information industry in Tucson, Arizona as of August 2001. Partnership between Long Realty and Vision7 Venture Technology for software development; Presentation of the National Speaker's Association's Web site; Plans of the national telecommunication...
- Alliances & Deals. // Online;May/Jun2007, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p12
The article presents updates on alliances and deals in the information services industry in the U.S. VISTA International, a provider of software systems and support services for the publishing industry, and Ingenta will merge to create Publishing Technology. The Bayerische Staatsbibliothek...
- IP providers team-up for program bonanzas. Brown, Peter // Electronic News;12/14/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2249, p20
Reports on joint efforts and alliances in the intellectual property (IP) market. Partnerships and agreements formed between foundries and other third-party IP suppliers; Importance of cooperation for the survival of IP core market; Attempts to push the IP market to application specific...
- EXITSOURCE FORMS ALLIANCE WITH NEXTEL. // Worldwide Databases;Sep2000, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p4
Reports the alliance of eXitSource with Nextel Communications Inc., a wireless communications company in the United States. Agreement on the provision of wireless Web application by eXitSource for Nextel Online subscribers; Details on the interstate connections of eXitSource's wireless Web...