Corsair Upgrades Billing System
- Lightbridge, Corsair Form Strategic Alliance. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p35
Reports that Lightbridge Inc. has established a strategic alliance with Corsair Communications Inc.
- Wireless chargers aim to match cables. // Electronics Weekly;6/22/2011, Issue 2473, p5
The article reports that Wireless Power Consortium, a business alliance is working on developing wireless phone chargers which will consume less than five milliwatt power.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Carden, Lance // Christian Science Monitor;12/9/99, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p24
Relates financial and business news for December 1999 including a joint venture between Microsoft Corp. and Ericsson and other news.
- Ericsson, Powertel join forces. Sklar, Debbie L. // America's Network;10/01/97, Vol. 101 Issue 19, p62
Reports that Ericsson and Powertel Inc. has been selected as a personal communications service (PCS) infrastructure vendor for the Kentucky and Tennessee basic trading areas (BTAs). Details of the agreement between the two companies.
- Ericsson accessories converge wireless, audio. Palenchar // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/20/99, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p47
Reports on telephone supplies vendor Ericsson's plan to introduce several cellular telephone accessories in the year 2000. Features and functions of the MP3 player; FM radio receiver; Chatboard keyboard.
- Ericsson readies Bluetooth headset for wireless phones. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/20/99, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p48
Reports on telephone supplies company Ericsson's plan to introduce a headset for its Bluetooth-enabled T28 World cellular telephone. Features and functions; Price.
- Meeting of the minds. Weber, Toby // Telephony;08/28/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the strategic alliance between Ericsson and WorldCom's UUNet. Features of the partnership; Potential benefits of the agreement to both companies; Information on UUNet's bid to provide a global roaming network for the GSM Association. INSET: Competition Watch..
- GETTING THE MESSAGE. Gohring, Nancy // Interactive Week;5/7/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p58
Focuses on the Wireless Village project of Ericsson AB, Nokia Oyj and Motorola Incorporated. Aim of the project; Concern of developers working on wireless text and multimedia messaging technology; Likely result if the work is successful.
- Visa Targets Interoperability in Wireless Pact. KUTLER, JEFFREY // American Banker;11/22/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 224, p12
Focuses on Visa International's announcement of a system development agreement in November 1999 with Sweden-based cellular telephone manufacturer Ericsson. Visa's efforts to influence payment transactions on mobile communications devices; ' Companies' cooperation on mobile commerce systems and...