Carriers Wrap Up Prepaid
- INSIGHT. // Telecom Asia;Dec2003, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p10
Reports on global developments involving companies in the communication industry. Increase in the capital spending of Carrier Corp; Purpose of the study conducted by Yankee Group; Estimated market of mobile games in China.
- Value-added services fare differently market to market. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p26
Discusses a report by Yankee Group Inc. on the performance of wireless value-added service providers in various regions of the world in 1998. European wireless carriers' demonstration of the most innovation in developing and offering new value-added services (VAS); Latin America's offering of...
- Churn it Down. Carroll, Kelly // Wireless Review;4/1/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p10
Discusses the results of The Yankee Group's 2001 Mobile User Survey on the rate by which customers change their wireless communication providers. Challenge for carriers; Suggestion on how carriers can attract and retain customers.
- No passion for prepaid? Fitchard, Kevin // Wireless Review;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the problem facing U.S. wireless communication carriers regarding credit and prepaid subscribers. Percentage of prepaid or hybrid subscribers according to The Yankee Group; Suggestion of Roger Entner, senior analyst for The Yankee Group, to wireless carriers; Forecast of Entner on...
- 3G data speeds to benefit enterprise workers. // RCR Wireless News;11/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p26
Reports on the effect of the emergence of third generation wireless networks on enterprise mobility, according to a report by the Yankee Group in the U.S. in 2004. Barriers to adoption of wireless solutions; Views of Eugene Signorini, Wireless/Mobile Enterprise & Commerce program manager at...
- Following the IP migration. Limbach, Ian // Total Telecom Magazine;Apr2004, p36
Provides information on a survey conducted by research company Yankee Group on operating and capital costs of wireless telecommunication operators. European service providers included in the survey; Percentage of carriers which considered service deployment to be the main drive towards packet...
- M2M entrants are welcomed to the jungle. Torchia, Marcus // RCR Wireless News;7/21/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p7
The article presents information on a series of market surveys of subscribers of the periodical, "RCR Wireless News," to gauge their thoughts on technology issues impacting the wireless ecosystem. The series has been conducted by the periodical and Yankee Group Inc. The numbers firmly indicate...
- Wireless Now A Quarter Of Telecom Spending. // Business Communications Review;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p6
Wireless voice and data services now represent one-quarter of the U.S. enterprises' total telecommunication spending, though fewer than half the large organizations have centrally managed corporate accounts for wireless voice service, according to the Yankee Group Inc. In addition, even where...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p24
Presents information on the airtime pricing model of wireless carriers in Cleveland, Ohio. Basic Service Plan Comparisons of the Yankee Group; Actual Use Model of `Wireless Week.'