Union Between Neighbors Punishes Stock Prices
- Western: Unlikely To Adapt to Bad News. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/08/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the merger between Adaptive Broadband Corp. and Western Multiplex Corp. Cost of the merger; Terms of the deal; Market capitalization of both companies.
- Fixed wireless merger re-evaluated. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p20
Deals with the reevaluation made by Western Multiplex company on its planned acquisition on Adaptive Broadband company. Reason for the decision of Western to reevaluate its plan; Objective of the merger; Forecast on the condition of the fixed wireless market.
- TRENDS. Kelly, Sean // Communications News;Jan2001, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p10
Presents news briefs relating to consolidation and merger of business enterprises. Purchase of Adaptive Broadband by Western Multiplex; Acquisition of Hekimian by Spirent; Merger agreement between Comverse Technology and Exalink.
- The consolidation factor. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/20/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 21, p18
Reports on the merger between Western Multiplex and Adaptive Broadband. Details on the companies' plan to consolidate the broadband fixed-wireless market; Terms of the merger agreement; Products to be offered by the combined company; Common culture shared by the companies.
- Two Suitors Court Western Multiplex. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the merger options of Western Multiplex Corp. Company that has planned to link up with Western Multiplex in January 2002; Value of the bid offered by DMC Stratex for Western Multiplex.
- Multipoint fixed wireless system on tap. Martin, Michael // Network World;9/10/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p8
Reports the launching of Tsunami Point, a point-to-multipoint fixed wireless system from Western Multiplex Corp. in Atlanta, Georgia. Affordability of the system; Installation of an interference blocking system for smooth operation; Introductory price of Tsunami Point.
- Merger Partners Call It Quits. // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p42
Announces that Western Multiplex and Adaptive Broadband, makers of broadband fixed-wireless equipment from Sunnyvale, California, agreed to end their merger.
- Western Multiplex to acquire Adaptive Broadband. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the merger between United States telecommunication companies Western Multiplex Corp. and Adaptive Broadband Corp.
- Cybertech deploys AB-Access. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p62
Reports the deployment of a multipoint fixed wireless network for Cybertech Wireless Inc. by Adaptive Broadband Corp. in Sunnyvale, California.