TeleCommunications Systems Could Be A Contender
- TCS adds location intelligence with Xypoint buy. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p7
Reports on the merger between United States telecommunication companies TeleCommunication Systems Inc. and Xypoint Corp.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
Reports global developments in the telecommunication industry as of January 2001. Acquisition of TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) Inc. of privately held Xypoint Corp.; Impact of the move on TCS shares; Purchase of SpectraSite Transco Communications SAS of capital shares in Softer SA.
- TeleCommunication Systems Acquires microDATA GIS. // Computer Security Update;Aug2012, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of microDATA GIS Inc. by Telecommunication Systems Inc. (TCS), a leading company of mobile communication technology. It states that the acquisition deal is worth about 37 million dollars, comprised of 20 million dollars in cash at closing, plus 14 million...
- TCS buys Aether's enterprise mobility unit. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 51/52, p6
Reports on the acquisition of the Enterprise Mobility Solutions division of Aether Systems Inc. by TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) Inc. Worth of the deal; Effect of the acquisition on the revenues of TCS; Provisions of the transaction.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p227
The article offers news briefs related to telecommunication industry. The provider of wireless communications TeleCommunication Systems Inc. has announced its acquisition with Sidereal Solutions, a satellite communications technology company. The communications and information technology (IT)...
- E911 gets thrown into merger debate. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;12/21/98, Vol. 235 Issue 25, p8
Details the concerns of Xypoint Corp. over the repercussions several proposed mergers may have on wireless carriers' abilities to comply with E911 regulations in the United States. Letter made by the company to the United States Federal Communications Commission; Opposition of the company to...
- Networks in Motion: Bragging Rights with Buyout. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;12/7/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p3
The article reports on the 170 million U.S. dollars acquisition of Networks in Motion Inc. by TeleCommunication Systems Inc. It claims that this is the second biggest acquisition of a technology company since the acquisition of SiliconSystems Inc. by Western Digital Corp. It notes that Networks...
- TCS Agrees To Acquire Trident Space & Defense. // Defense Daily;12/15/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 50, p2
The article offers information on the plan of TeleCommunication Systems Inc. (TCS) to acquire Trident Space and Defense LLC. It is stated that TCS agreed to acquire Trident, a provider of engineering and electronics solutions for the space and defense markets, to add to its capabilities in end-...
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Jan2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the telecommunication industry. MoneyGram International Inc. and Poste Italiane SpA entered an agreement that will enable the latter's customers to initiate mobile money transfers to important markets worldwide. TeleCommunication Systems Inc. has...