Year-End Strategizing Begins Amid Election Uncertainty
- Entrepreneurial Investing. Rutledge, John // ABA Journal;Mar87 Supplement, Vol. 73, p6
Discusses the ins and outs of entrepreneurial investing in the U.S. Requirements to become a successful investor in the market; Market factors that aid small investors; Investment opportunities for small investors in the market.
- The Cutting Room Floor. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;May/Jun2002, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p4
Focuses on the investment strategy of several equity investors in the U.S. Application of the concepts of Sir John Templeton to editorial philosophy and direction; Prevalence of unexpected bankruptcies; Restoration of investor confidence.
- Value's comeback extends to international equities. Feinberg, Phyllis // Pensions & Investments;01/08/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the resurgence of international value investing in the United States. Interest of institutional investors; Benefits from international equities.
- Investors embrace loans amid surge in bond defaults. Shaw, Joy; Braunschweig, Carolina // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/08/99, Vol. 65 Issue 44, p6
Looks at the trend in the United States where investors turn to leveraged banks to ward off future hits. Reason for the trend; Forecasts of analysts regarding the trend.
- Meeting expectations. Walley, Wayne // Global Telephony;Feb2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the mentality of the investment community in the United States. Vagaries of the stock market; Forecast of economic recessions; Decline of the stock price of Nokia.
- VCs Face More Pain. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/14/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the economic projection concerning the venture capitalists in the United States for the year 2002. Focus of investors on profitability; Prevalence of the write-down process of investments; Funds investing in the controversial private investments in public equities.
- Re-examining the investing class. // U.S. Banker;Jun99, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the extent of the base of United States investors in stocks, mutual funds, annuities and whole life insurance. Demographics of investors; Education and income of investors.
- General News. Forde, Arnella J.; Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;11/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p2
Presents news briefs on the activities of institutional investors in the U.S. as of December 2002.
- Investing takes more planning as bears roam. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;04/09/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p12B
Discusses different ways by which capitalists can grow their investments amidst bad market times in the United States. Range of investment opportunities available in the market; Senior floating rate available to all investors; Investment opportunities for senior citizens.