NEWS IN BRIEF
- Bond Buyer Indexes Rise With Stocks as Treasuries Dip. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p40
Reports the increase of bond buyer indexes in the U.S. Comparison of the increase of bond buyer's yield indexes; Effect of having a stable environment of supply meeting demand; Percentage increase in Bond Buyer's revenue bond.
- Economic Uncertainty Sends Indexes to Near-Record Lows. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;9/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31465, p48
Report the reduction in the bond yield indexes of the Bond Buyer in the U.S. Indication of slow manufacturing market by the reduced indexes; Revenue bond index; Percentage of the 20-bond index of general obligation yields.
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/19/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p33
Presents tabular and graphical representations of stock market indexes, including the bond index, as of May 19, 2003.
- Pensions & investments' indexes. // Pensions & Investments;8/23/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p8
Presents `Pensions & Investments' indexes which track changes in various stock and bond indexes, for year to date through July 1999.
- Pensions & Investments' indexes. // Pensions & Investments;5/14/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p8
Presents 'Pension & Investment' indexes for the month, year to date and year ended April 30, 2001. Standard & Poor's 500 stock index; Frank Russell's Russell 3000 stock index; the J.P. Morgan Non-United States government bond index; Salomon Smith Barney Broad Investment Grade bond index; Morgan...
- Indexes End Little Changed Among $4B of New Issues. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p38
Reports on the change in the bond buyer yield indexes and the municipal underwriters price. Effect of the increase in the crossover sale on the municipal bond prices; Decrease in the Bond Buyer's one-year note index; Status of the 30-year revenue bond; Help of the government market's strength...
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p29
Presents graphs on the performance of Dow Jones and Standard & Poor's stock indexes as of January 22, 2003. Information on the stock trading performance of several companies; Bond index.
- Telecoms Aside, Deals Will Come. Iyer, Savita; Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;4/9/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p2
Focuses on the stock price indexes of companies in the U.S. Impact of high-yield bonds on the telecommunications industry; Increase of Remington Products stocks; Stock price of Merrill Lynch; Percentage bond of DaVita healthcare provider.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Sanchez, Humberto; Ferris, Craig T.; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31527, p1
Presents news briefs related to bonds and securities in the U.S. as of December 6, 2002. Decrease in applications for state unemployment benefits; Revision of federal indexes of industrial production and capacity utilization; Details on the sale of cash management bills by the Treasury Department.