MSRB Forced To Find New Investor Reps
- Dial M-Day for murderous admin. // Money Marketing;9/30/2004, p59
The article reports that the Professional Mortgage Packagers' Association (PMPA), which says many lenders have not sent out the information that will be necessary for packagers to prepare their generic mortgage application forms. Without this information, PMPA operations director Jon O'Brien...
- Calendar of Events. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2005, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p20
This article presents information related to forthcoming conferences with respect to the mortgage industry published in the February 2005 issue of "Mortgage Banking." Few of the listed events are: Mortgage Bankers and Brokers Association of New Hampshire Joint Mortgage Conference will be held...
- Angel investors group breaks from NEOSA. Stacklin, Jeff // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p7
Reports the separation of investors with the Northeast Ohio Software Association (NEOSA) in Ohio. Existence of close ties between the organization and NEOSA; Reasons of the splitting of the group; Membership of the organization with private equity capital organization.
- Remove excess super contribution penalties: SPAA. // Super Review;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the call of the Self-Managed Super Fund Professional's Association of Australia (SPAA) for the government to remove excess super contribution penalties to super fund investors.
- Streets ahead. McCurry, Patrick // Director;Apr2001, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p82
Features the Street (UK) Foundation, an organization which aims to offer loans to start-ups and individuals working in the grey economy who lack access to mainstream finance. Offices of the organization; Example of the company's innovative approach.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Lenders. // Inside Tucson Business;5/13/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p6B
Presents a chart depicting on Small Business Administration lenders in Tucson, Arizona. Names of lending companies; Contact information; Average loans statewide.
- The Best Places for Financial Networking. // njbiz;9/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p36
Part V. Provides information on several financial networking organizations in New Jersey. Newark Technology Group; New Jersey Entrepreneurial Network; New Jersey Entrepreneurs Forum.
- Industry Blasts NASD Call for Expanded Broker Disclosures. Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Mar2003, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the initiative of the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) to disclose more regulatory information about brokers. View of the Securities Industry Association on the initiative; Support of U.S. state regulators and plaintiffs' attorneys for NASD.
- New consumer credit body Launched. // Credit Management;Dec2010, p14
The article reports on the creation of the Association of Professional Debt Solution Intermediaries to help brokers and intermediaries provide a range of debt solutions to financially disadvantaged clients.