N.J. Transit Goes Back to Gans, Again Without a Reserve Fund
- WASTE GENERATOR BRIEFS. // Waste News;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p5
Reports on developments related to waste management in the U.S. as of May 2002. Criticism on the plan to store high-level nuclear waste at Yucca Mountain; Approval of the brownfield grants to assess the contamination of abandoned properties; Deals between Electrovaya Inc. and Cami Automotive Inc.
- City Bits. Bonura, Chris; McNulty, Ian; Stuart, Stephen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/25/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 53
Reports business developments in New Orleans, Louisiana as of June 2001. Endorsement deal of New Orleans Saints Quarterback Aaron Brooks with athletic apparel maker K-Swiss Inc.; Partnership between VitaRx and Albertson's Inc.; Awarding of grant aimed at helping the Coalition for Tobacco Free...
- briefcase. // Fort Worth Business Press;7/25/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p4
Presents business news briefs as of July 2003. Deals secured by Sabre Travel Network with Northwest, Continental and Delta airlines; Appointment of Bruce Lotter at Tampico USA; Grants received by the Bridge Emergency Youth Services program.
- AstraZeneca Puts Money in Pediatric Drug Maker Verus Pharmaceuticals. Chambers, Heather // San Diego Business Journal;10/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p9
The article offers news briefs related to biotechnology companies. Verus Pharmaceuticals Inc. has signed a deal with AstraZeneca for drug development expense reimbursements. Cytori Therapeutics Inc. has received a grant from the National Institutes of Health to develop fat-derived regenerative...
- Puerto Rico increases federal fund share. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;2/8/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p27
Focuses on the increase in applications for federal grants from state agencies, municipalities and tax-free organizations in Puerto Rico in 1995. Growth of federal transfers to government entities and federal discretionary spending; Upgrading of the dissemination of information on available...
- Reprieve for Scotland CABs. // Third Sector;3/20/2012, Issue 699, p5
The article reports on the move by Citizens Advice Scotland to accept an official offer of transitional financing from the Glasgow City Council for the maintenance of five citizens' advice bureaus (CAB) in Glasgow, Scotland threatened with closure.
- Haskell C.I.S.D. Recipient of Two Service Learning Grants. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);2/15/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that Haskell C.I.S.D. in Texas has received two service learning grants.
- Burnet County gives aid to G'Shoals for cleanup. Hosman, Catherine // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/29/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 35, p1A
The article reports on the allocation of $30,000 of the $50,000 to Burnet County from the Lower Colorado River Authority Flood Disaster and Recovery by the Commissioners in Texas.
- Faith and healers. // Self;Dec97, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p58
Reports on the awarding of eight medical schools grants of $25,000, by the National Institute for Healthcare Research and the John Templeton Foundation. Information on the total number of schools which received grants; What the grants are for.