TV Spots Recommend Chicken Soup For The Holiday Gift Giver's Wallet
- Dear Abby; signed apologetic in Florida. // Publishers Weekly;6/5/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 23, p21
Reports on the change in Health Communications Inc.'s policy of advertising its titles in its own books. Addition of a line which reads `available at your favorite bookstore.'
- Health Communications Sales Neared $100 Million in '98. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/8/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p96
Reports on the sales increase posted by Health Communications Inc. from its soup titles in 1998. Information on the soup title `Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul'; Strategic initiatives planned for 1999; Details on the company's publishing program.
- HCI Serving Up Chicken Soup For Reading Souls All Over The World. // Book Publishing Report;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the growth of Health Communications Inc.'s publishing business since it started publishing the Chicken Soup book series in 1992. International expansion of the country; Annual revenues of the company; Other titles published by the company.
- Sand Lands at HCI. // Publishers Weekly;1/25/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p19
Announces the appointment of Thomas Sand as the vice-president and general manager of Health Communications Inc. Responsibilities of Sand to the company; Background on Sand.
- VHA signs deal for software integration. // Modern Healthcare;10/07/96, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p10
Reports that healthcare alliance, VHA signed an agreement with HCI Communications, in which VHA's software-integration technology will be promoted to the alliance's membership of 1,300 healthcare organizations. Length of the agreement; What HCI specializes in.
- 'Chicken Soup' Goes Gourmet. Ferriolo, Shayn // Catalog Age;Jan2001, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p14
Reports on publishing company HCI Communications' launch of the Reading Etc. catalog and opening of its first Reading Etc. store in Deerfield, Florida in August 2000. Sale of upscale accessories by both the catalog and the store; Names of catalog recipients taken from rented, compiled lists...
- How Do You Make Teen-agers Read? One Publisher Says, 'Let Them Write'. // Book Publishing Report;12/4/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p5
Focuses on the strategy employed by Health Communications Inc. to increase the reading interest of teenagers in the United States. Contents, publication and distribution of the book `Teen Ink: Our Voices, Our Visions'; Donation of book sales to The Young Authors Foundation Inc.; Impression of...
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;4/1/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 63, p4
This article reports on the full accreditation received by Passport Health Communications from the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission via the Health Information Exchange Accreditation Program.
- Passport Buys Scheduling Vendor STAT. Goedert, Joseph // Health Data Management;May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of enterprise scheduling software firm STAT Technologies by revenue cycle management vendor Passport Health Communications.