Help Wanted: Book Industry Study Group Seeks New Executive Director
- BISG to Develop New E-Standards. Mutter, John // Publishers Weekly;7/24/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 30, p33
Reports that the Book Industry Study Group (BISG) has hired Sandra Paul as executive director. Comments from BISG chairperson Richard Hunt regarding Sandra; Standards that the BISG will develop.
- Chicago's largest executive recruiters. Ramirez, Cecilia; Tresness, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p147
Presents statistical information on Chicago's largest executive recruiters ranked by professional fee revenues.
- Executive recruiters. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 51, LI Book of Lists `94 p45S
Presents a list of executive recruitment firms in the Long Island, New York area along with their respective client industries as of August 20, 1993. Name, location, chief executive officer (CEO) and telephone number of firm.
- Executive recruiters. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/26/94, Vol. 41 Issue 52, p46
Lists the top executive recruiters in Long Island, New York as of September 5, 1994. Company location; industries served.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar2003, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the appointment of executives in the U.S. Selection of Ronald D. Gorr for the position of plant manager at Allied Air Enterprises; Designation of Wolfgang Dangel as chief executive officer at Bosch Rexroth; Recruitment of Terry L. Freeman as senior vice president of Metals USA.
- Executive recruiters. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/31/97, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p26
Presents a list of executive recruiters in Long Island, New York. Address of agency; Types of industries served; Contact information.
- The demands for directors has never been greater -- How ... Muschewske, Robert C. // NACD Directorship;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p6
Reports the increasing needs for board directors in a company. Suggestions on how to find possible candidates; Entrepreneurs; Baby boomers; International directors; Professional directors; Venture capitalists; Other changes that could help ease the demand.
- Executive search: Recruiting a recruiter. Rush, Catherine; Barclay, Lizabeth // Public Management (00333611);Jul95, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p20
Discusses the use of executive search firms in the public sector in the United States. Role of executive recruiters in corporate America; Affirmative action officers; Advantages of employing the services of executive search firms.
- Greater expectations. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;11/21/94, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p8
Reports on executive recruiting in corporate Detroit, Michigan. Expectations for high-ranking corporate managers; Emphasis on individual's personal attributes; Search firms. INSET: Preparing for a search..