- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p22
Comments on house furnishings manufacturer Ashley Wilde's Web site.
- Ashley Wilde triumphs in copyright wrangle. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2004, Issue 5378, p5
Reports the amount of settlement paid for fabric firm Ashley Wilde for damages and costs of two firms which copied its Wildlife cushion panel designs in Turkey. Decision of High Court to stop selling their versions of the design; Comments from the management of Ashley Wilde pertaining to breach...
- Ashley Wilde Group puts a stop to Primark infringement. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2011, Issue 5727, p6
The article reports on the move of Ashley Wilde Group Ltd. to force Primark Corp. to settle for the infringement of Boulevard pattern.
- Only a click away. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p22
Evaluates house furnishings manufacturer Ashley Wilde's Web site. Sections; Products featured on the Web site; Ease of use.
- Ashley Wilde Debuts KAI Lines. // Home Textiles Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p16
The article reports that Ashley Wilde Group Ltd. has launched eight collections of Heimtextil in Frankfurt under its new company, KAI, in the U.S. It is also debuting printed and woven collections under the Ashley Wilde Brand and throws and cushions under the Leon Brunswick Brand. Ashley Wilde...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2005, Issue 5465, p5
Reports on developments in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Plan of Marks & Spencer Group PLC to open a factory outlet in Northern Ireland; Start of Danish furniture retailer Ilva's recruitment for its British stores; Takeover of the sales and distribution for Illumin8...
- Primark in copy wrangle. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p4
The article reports that British boutique design house Ashley Wilde threatened to sue retailer Primark in the High Court in Great Britain on grounds of alleged copying of one of its designs. It accused the company of breaching the copyright of its Gardinia bedlinen, which is under license with...
- Curtains see the light. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p18
Features ready-made curtains and drapery accessories made by British manufacturers. Includes design collections from Integra, Rectella, John Wilman, Coloroll and Speedy Products.
- Curtains/blinds. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p61
Looks at the availability of a selection of curtains for the home. What is being offered by Sunflex; Types of fabrics which can be obtained; Description of the designs found on some curtains; Colors in which curtains are available.