Greenwood's wider choice
- Bayer's PUR Panel Lab Gets Ready for 2003. // Plastics Technology;Apr98, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p103
Reports on the upgrading of the laminator laboratory of Bayer Corp. to help makers of polyurethane insulation panels prepare for the mandated phase-out of hydrochlorofluorocarbon-141b by 2003.
- Kemlite buys U.K. panel maker. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;4/30/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p11
Reports on the acquisition of fiberglass-reinforced panel maker Laminated Profiles Inc. of Alton, England, by Kemlite Co. Inc. Company background; Business operations of Kemlite.
- Laminating seminars draw huge turnout. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec98, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the success of `Third Essentials of Laminate Flooring' and `Laminating & Fabricating with Composite Panels,' laminating seminars presented by `Wood & Wood Products,' magazine. Sponsors of the seminars; Focus of the seminars; Attendees; Case studies presented.
- Colours of luxury. // Printing World;11/4/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 5, p20
Reports that Clarifoil, a maker of cast acetate lamination films, has unveiled a range of colors for the luxury beauty products, personal care, perfumery and luxury packaging markets.
- HOME ON THE RANGE. Beamon, Kelly // Hospitality Design;May/Jun2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the hotel project of kitchen appliances maker Viking Range Corp. in Greenwood, Mississippi. Date of completion; Role of interior designer and architect Forrest Perkins in the project; Details on the kitchen products of the company.
- PATENTS. // Forest Products Journal;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 52 Issue 11/12, p12
Presents information on patents in forest products industry issued during the first quarter of 2000. Reinforced laminated veneer lumber; Process for impregnating solid wood and product obtainable by the process; Reinforcement panel sheet to be adhered to a wood structural member.
- Newport supplier acquires Irish firm. // Cabinet Maker;6/21/2013, Issue 5841, p6
The article reports on the acquisition by Welsh timber and panel products importer Premier Forest Products of Dublin Polywood & Veneer Co. (DPV).
- GP WILL MARKET LAMCO PRODUCTS. // Timber Processing;Oct2015, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p40
The article reports that the pulp and paper company Georgia-Pacific has made a sales and distribution agreement with Lamco Forest Products, a manufacturer of laminated fingerjointed lumber (LFL) products.
- GP WILL MARKET LAMCO PRODUCTS. // Panel World;Nov2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p50
The article reports on the sales and distribution agreement by manufacturing company Georgia-Pacific (GP) with laminated fingerjointed lumber (LFL) products manufacturer Lamco Forest Products based in Quebec.