There's `no holding JLP' as turnover climbs 14%
- JLP cautious, despite 15% increase in furniture sales. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p5
Reports on the growth of John Lewis Partnership's furniture sales in 1997. Outlets registering the highest sales; Comments from firm official, Stuart Hampson.
- JLP sales up. // Housewares;Sep95, Issue 121, p6
Reports that the sales of John Lewis Partnership's china and glass increased in the 13 weeks that ended on July 13, 1995.
- JLP makes record profits. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Mar/Apr97, Issue 133, p4
Reports on the 1996 performance success of the department store group, John Lewis Partnership (JLP). Statistics of JLP's pre-tax profits in 1996 to January 25, 1997; Comments of Stuart Hampson on the company's success; Basis of JLP's 1996 success; Warning of Hampson to JLP's partners and...
- Furniture sales jump 11.6% at JLP. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p6
Reports on an 11.6 percent increase in furniture sales at John Lewis Partnership.
- John Lewis Tier Three Provider. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p8
The article reports that retailer John Lewis was chosen as the Official Department Store Provider in 2012 for London, England by the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG).
- Gazeley bags John Lewis for mega shed. // Estates Gazette;3/2/2013, Issue 1309, p40
The article reports on the decision by John Lewis Partnership to leave its warehouse in Park Royal after signing a deal with Gazeley for a mega shed in Milton Keynes, England.
- JLP to roll out faster curtain service. // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p6
Reports that John Lewis will roll out its Express curtain making service after cutting delivery times from 21 to seven days.
- Sales down at John Lewis of Hungerford. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p3
Reports on the factors affecting the sales of kitchens and cabinet furniture retailer and manufacturer John Lewis of Hungerford in Great Britain. Loss of sales staff; Delays in the opening a second London store; Relocation of branches in England.
- John Lewis' half year Home sales up o.6%. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p8
The article reports on the growing Home sales of John Lewis Partnership PLC in the half year to July 30, 2011 in Great Britain.