- Baldwin quits as Royston md. // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p8
Reports on resignation of Nigel Baldwin as marketing director of the furniture fittings firm, AS Royston, after a management buyout bid failed.
- Entertainment intros taking center stage. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/1/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p180
The article reports on entertainment centers' efforts to adopt to the fast innovations in the home entertainment industry. The activity is induced by furniture makers' recognition that furniture progress slowly compared to technology. The campaigns of the business group include the addition of...
- DVD recorders within consumers' reach. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p74
Reports on the challenges posed by digital video disc (DVD) recorders to furniture makers in the U.S. Sale of DVD recorders; Role of the storage space in the longevity of the electronic components; Likelihood of furniture designers to make room for DVD recorders.
- Furniture Makers Entertaining New CE Size Demands. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/8/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p38
Reports the design changes implemented by entertainment furniture makers in the United States. Influence of the size of components on the furniture design; Effect of the proliferation of economical high-definition televisions on the furniture; Features of the furniture demanded by the consumers.
- Waterford returns to High Point. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p30
Reports on the return of Waterford Furniture Makers at the market in High Point, North Carolina. Retail price of beds; Demand for the furniture of the company; Sales force of the company.
- Czech furniture producers see sales slide on European export markets. Kucha&rcrave;, Vladim&ír // Prague Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p15
Reports the impact of economic recessions on export market in Europe. Percentage rate of decrease of the sales of furniture; Increase of the numbers of furniture makers; Company operations of TON.
- Chouinard gets new VP position at Triangle. // Furniture/Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p73
Reports on the appointment of Ron Chouinard as the sales and merchandising vice president of furniture maker Triangle Furniture. Corporate responsibility; Career experience; Expertise in marketing.
- Herman Miller Changes Strategy. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p1
Reports that office furniture maker Herman Miller Inc. is changing corporate strategy in the wake of sales declines. Focus on a single brand.
- Heal's sees 7% furniture growth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p4
Reports on the sales performance of furniture maker Heal for the period ended March 27, 1999.