Stag consumer campaign pays off, say retailers
- Stag gets double billing. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p5
Announces the cabinet and upholstery exhibition of furniture maker Stag Group at The Manchester Furniture Show and At Home in July and August 1999.
- Stag in sales team reshuffle. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Reports on the decision of Stag Group sales director Alan Murray to reorganize the company's sales staff.
- Who's buying, or selling? Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p1
Opinion. Comments on the speculation about the management buyout of furniture manufacturer Stag Group. Financial performance of Stag; Other furniture manufacturers that are rumored to be on sale.
- Shareholders reassured as Stag quashes rumours. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p2
Discloses that Stag Group Chief Executive Keith Woodyer has denied the rumors that the company is moving nearer to a management buyout. Management changes in the company; Success of the company's reorganization of its factory floor practice.
- Stag launches division aimed at younger market. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p3
Reports on the launch of Aspects of Stag, a subdivision of Stag Group which is comprised of three collections of cabinet aimed at younger customers. Efforts to broaden Stag's appeal to younger audience; Designers of the cabinet; Materials and design.
- Stag cuts losses despite plunge. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p3
Reports on the earnings of British furniture firm Stag Group for its fiscal year ended January 2, 1999.
- Slimline Stag poised to move back into the black. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;
Reports on Britain-based furniture firm Stag Group. Predictions of recovery in the second half of 1998; Cost cutting done in the first half; Relocation of Jaycee from Brighton to Nottingham.
- Plenty to please Stag traditionalists. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p7
Reports that British furniture firm Stag Group has improved its traditional upholstery lines Natasha and Chloe. Description of improvements; Options available; Description of furniture included in the units.
- Easy living. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p25
Focuses on Stag Group's efforts to expand its presence in the upholstered furniture market in Great Britain. Market expectations of the company on its showwood range; Limitations of growth in sector; Stag's reputation as a furniture manufacturer; Target customers.