- Ross quits Curtina. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p3
Announces the resignation of Jonathan Ross as sales director of Curtina. Length of stay with the company.
- Curtina among UK's fastest-growing companies. // Home Furnishings;Jul95, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p34
Reveals that Curtina was featured in the 1995 list of Great Britain's top fastest-growing companies. Background on the company.
- Curtina moves Essex manufacturing to Leyland. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p6
Presents information on the planned restructuring of the Curtina company of Great Britain. Background information on the company; Information on the expansion program of the company.
- Style trading and Curtina merge. // Home Furnishings;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p2
Reports on a merger between the Curtina company and the Style Trading company. Details on term and conditions applicable to the merger.
- 16M management buy-out at Curtina. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p3
Reports that soft furnishings company Curtina announced the completion of a 16.3 million management buy-out, led by managing director Roger Lamborn, David Hardman and Gaynor Coan. Information on the operations of the company; Examination of the company's plan to expand its Essex plant in Rainham.
- Curtina responds to curtain call. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p4
Reports that Curtina, a ready-made curtain manufacturer, participated in the refurbishment of Chaigley Manor, a holiday home for disadvantaged children in Lancashire. Description of the home; Comments from the company's spokesman, Dea Parkin.
- J Rosenthal & Son invests Â£2.85m in new warehouse. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p10
The article reports on the move of J Rosenthal & Son Ltd. to invest 2.85 million pounds in a new warehouse and distribution centre in Greater Manchester, England.
- Curtina split for stylish sale to ex-directors. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p1
Reports the decision of Curtina to sell half of its assets to Style Furnishings in Lancashire, England. Plans for restoring customer confidence; Re-employment of the firm's staff; Licensing agreement between the two companies.
- Soft furnishings company makes efficiencies. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2012, Issue 5814, p6
The article presents information on operational efficiencies made by the J Rosenthal & Son Ltd., a supplier of soft furnishings products.