How much testing do we have to do, asks Dico md
- Dico extends guarantee on Tango bunks. // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p2
Discloses that Dico Inc. has increased the unconditional guaranteed period on its Tango bunk beds from 12 months to 3 years.
- New products: Focus on Dico beds. // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p10
Features beds marketed by Dico in Great Britain. Four poster bed for married couples; Collection of wooden designs; Italian bed designs.
- Q&A WHEN (AND HOW) TO BUST DOWN THE DATA DOOR. // Direct Marketing News;Apr2014, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p35
An interview with John Foreman of MailChimp.com, an email marketing service provider, is presented, in which he discussed techniques in solving problems face by businesses, the issues in building perfect solution with data, and the role of leadership in handling data and analytics.
- Stage director. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p28
Interviews John Foreman, the owner of Connect furniture company in Great Britain. Career history; People that influenced Foreman; Achievements of Foreman. INSET: John Foreman.
- Sharing the load. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2005, Issue 5436, p23
The article focuses on the growing trend of container splitting and its costs for the retailers involved in the business of furniture. Connect by John Foreman has pioneered this kind of supplier driven container sharing. It has built up a cache of around 40 retailers, which can each take as...
- Beds. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p18
Features several bedroom furniture. Fat fat bed range designed by Patricia Urquiola for B&B Italia; Contemporary Seal collection of Slumberland; Innovation in the Shaker theme with the Cornwall pine bedstead launched by Connect by John Foreman.
- All change as Foreman and Watson leave Dico and CSC. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p5
Announces the decision of John Foreman to resign as managing director of Dico Furniture at the end of March 1999. Paul Butterfield as Foreman's successor; Reason given by Foreman for his resignation; Plan of staying in the furniture trade in Great Britain.
- A buck stops here: Jobless get cheap subscriptions. Fitzgerald, Mark // Editor & Publisher;Oct2009, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p12
This article announces that "The News-Gazette" in Champaign, Illinois has been offering out-of-work readers a three-month subscription for only one U.S. dollar. The one U.S. dollar deal will also be extended by the newspaper for up to a full year if the subscriber is still unemployed three...
- TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER IMPROVES DIAMOND COATINGS. // Design News;3/9/92, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
The article reports that Dico Corp. in Southfield, Michigan will commercialize a technique developed at Los Alamos National Laboratory that prolongs the life of diamond-coated machine tools. The fluidized bed process unifies large amounts of atomic hydrogen with small amounts of a hydrocarbon at...