N.Y.C. Water and Sewer Deal Should Fill Investors' Plates
- N.Y.C. Water Agency Sets Retail Sales Today on $200M Deal. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/21/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32986, p3
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to begin retail sales on a $200 million fixed-rate deal with institutional pricing. It states that the first resolution tax-exempt deal is smaller than the $450 million indicated on the state...
- MWFA Goes Competitive. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p9
The article reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) has sold 451 million dollars of fixed-rate tax-exempt bonds in its first-ever competitive sale.
- N.Y.C. water agency achieves partial victory in search for asset-backed status. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/26/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30507, p30
Reports on New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's partial victory in its search for asset-backed status when it fell short of a rating agency sweep. Description of water service revenue bonds issued October 21, 1998; Ratings garnered from Fitch IBCA Inc., Duff Phelps Credit Rating...
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Readies $500 Million Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p4
Reports on a possible 500 million dollar bond offer from the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority as of April 2001. Details of the deal; Uses to which revenue generated from the bond sale will be put.
- New York City Water Authority Sets $800 Million in Back-to-Back Deals. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p23
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority to market 800 million dollars of fixed-rate bonds in September 2010.
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Fights Negative Arbitrage With Crossover. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31122, p3
Reports on the plan of Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to issue refunding bonds in New York City. Factors affecting the decision of MWFA to issue refunding bonds; Plan of Alan Anders, secretary of MWFA to crossover the refunding; Purpose of issuing crossover refunding.
- N.Y.C. Water Authority to Join Busy Market. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31193, p3
Reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority will sell 193 million dollars in crossover refunding revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Fed Rate Cut Teases N.Y.C. To Make Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/22/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31208, p1
Reports the bond refunding of the Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York, New York. Terms and conditions of the bond sale; Announcement of the refunding after the cut-off of federal funds rate; Confidence of Alan Sanders, director of the financing authority, on achieving the refunding goal.
- Moody's, S&P give NYC MWFA positive outlook. // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p2
Reports on the rating given to New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's sale of $280 million water and sewer system revenue bonds. Reasons for the positive outlook given to the bonds.
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Names Underwriters for $680M Sale. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;04/11/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31116, p4
Reports the selection of underwriters for a bond sale by the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York. Creation of a one-day pre-sale retail period; Estimation of sale rate; Plans of the water finance authority.