N.J. Hospital Looks to Investor Goodwill to Help Tender Offer
- The score. // Business News New Jersey;9/20/95, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p4
Focuses on the Quality Care Report Card of New Brunswick, New Jersey-based St. Peter's Medical Center. Patient satisfaction; Treatment costs.
- Vatican stand. Gannon, Kathi // Drug Topics;8/4/97, Vol. 141 Issue 15, p44
Presents information on a proposed merger between the Catholic hospital Saint Peter's Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, both located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Background information on the hospitals; Details on the merger.
- Blessing withheld. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;06/23/97, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the rejection by the Vatican of a proposed merger partnership between a Roman Catholic hospital Saint Peter's Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hew Jersey. Reasons given for the rejection of the proposal; Detailed information on the proposal; Comments by...
- Vatican taking closer look. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;07/07/97, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p14
Reports that the Vatican has rejected the merger plans of Saint Peter's Medical Center, a Roman Catholic hospital, and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, a secular hospital, both of New Brunswick, New Jersey. Information on the two hospitals; Reasons for the rejection of the merger;...
- Tender Offer's Success Has N.J. Hospital Jumping for Joy. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;12/11/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31034, p34
Focuses on the tender offer for outstanding tax-exempt debt of Saint Peter's Medical Center in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Strategy used to entice retail investors; Design of the tender by First Albany Corp. and Bondholder Communications Group; Importance of the tender for managing the...
- Special deliveries. Nordhaus-Bike, Anne M. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;03/05/97, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p46
Discusses the Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Evaluation Service offered at the Saint Peter's Medical Center in Brunswick, New Jersey that helps mothers with pregnancy problems. Prenatal care services; Corrective surgery of patient Maria Scalea who had a bicornuate uterus; Comments of program director...
- Social climbing. // Business News New Jersey;11/16/98, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on New Brunswick, New Jersey-based Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital's complaints over the name change of Saint Peter's Medical Center to Saint Peter's University Hospital.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.