Amendment Slows $1.2B Colo. Sale
- Parliament delays vote on main budget figures. // Hungary A.M.;11/26/2013, p4
The article reports on the decision of the members of parliament (MPs) to postpone a vote on the main figures of the 2014 budget with only the amendments to the planned budget and the 2014 cornerstone figures to be voted earlier.
- A common-sense approach to escape our debt quagmire. Udall, Mark // Hill;12/13/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 172, p22
The author discusses the need for a common-sense balanced-budget amendment in 2011 in the U.S.
- Senate Budget Offers Higher Ed. a Boost. Pekow, Charles // Community College Week;4/11/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the sympathy to higher-education funding shown by the 2006 budget resolution passed by the U.S. Senate that rejects cuts called for by the Bush administration. Amendments to the budget resolution; Remarks from Senator Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.); Provisions of the resolution.
- It's been making the roundsâ€¦. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/15/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p30
The article focuses on the reaction of House Majority Leader Peter Silva to the failed implementation of school-funding amendment in 2012 in New Hampshire.
- Senate Agrees To Reconciliation On Tax-Cut Package. // Human Events;04/23/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 15, p22
Reports on the vote of the United States Senate to agree on an amendment to the budget resolution that would prevent a filibuster of tax cuts. Details on the amendment; Comments from legislators.
- Balanced Budget Amendment is major bipartisan gamble. // Human Events;3/4/94, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the status of the proposed Balanced Budget Amendment in the Senate. Support of the conservatives; Opposition of the Democrat-controlled Congress; Popularity in the House; Key operative language of the amendment; Public opinion; Trends in per-capita debts; Leading opponents; Potential...
- Rep: Balanced fed budget would fix our nation's economic woes. DeWitt, David // Athens News;4/14/2014, p21
The article presents information on the call of U.S. congressman Steve Stivers for the budget amendment of the federad government at the Athens County Republican Party spring dinner in Ohio. Stivers wants a balanced budget amendment for the government to fix the economic slowdown in the nation....
- EDUKACJA CHORYCH Z PRZEWLEKÅÄ„ NIEWYDOLNOÅšCIÄ„ Å»YLNÄ„ W STOSOWANIU KOMPRESJOTERAPII. Mościcka, Paulina; Szewczyk, Maria T.; Cwajda-Białasik, Justyna // Surgical & Vascular Nursing / Pielegniarstwo Chirurgiczne i Angi;2016, Issue 3, p79
The bottom limb venous ulceration represents serious health, social and economic problems. According to applicable guidelines, the basic element of conservative treatment of venous ulceration diseased people is systematic compression therapy. It becomes a â€˜gold standardâ€™ if it comes...
- Budget committee proposes increase in support for consolidation of local-council debt. // Hungary A.M.;11/22/2013, p7
The article reports on the 2014 draft budget amendment proposed by the budget committee of the Hungarian Parliament which could contribute to local-council debt consolidation.