Skiing Into Nature
- Grab Steep Thrills. // Backpacker;Nov2011, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p55
The article offers tips on skiing in remote winter terrain.
- Move. // Current Health 2;Jan2007, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p1
The article presents information on the Junior World Championships of ski-jumping.
- Sunrise Over Two Elk. Houston, Pam // Skiing;Sep2002, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p150
Focuses on skiing in Vail, Colorado.
- Destination: Big Sky, Montana. O'Connor, Joe; Johnson, Chad // Skiing;Oct2002, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p117
Provides information on skiing in Big Sky, Montana.
- WHERE THE wild THINGS ARE. St. John, Allen // Skiing;Oct2002, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p118
Presents an article on a skiing experience at the Cannon Mountain in New Hampshire. INSET: CANNON MOUNTAIN, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
- Ask Josh. // Skiing;Dec2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p27
Addresses questions related to skiing.
- SNOWBASIN, UT. Kerig, Bill // Skiing;Dec2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p51
Provides information on skiing in Snowbasin, Utah. Description of the range's terrain; Directions for skiing at Strawberry Peak; Access to backcountry skiing.
- The Power of Pinky. Anthony, Chris // Skiing;Dec2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p75
Presents an article about making powerful turns while powder skiing.
- Dodging Tough Terrain. DesLauriers, Eric // Skiing;Dec2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p76
Presents instructions on avoiding rough terrain during downhill skiing.
- In the Bumps, Ski Like You Drive. Mayer, Travis // Skiing;Dec2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p80
Presents tips for skiers on improving stance and vision for the management of snow bumps.