- Back to the basics. // Sarasota Magazine;Summer 2001, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p32
Focuses on the neighborhood Conrad Beach of Sarasota, Florida. Architecture of the neighborhood; Presence of civic amenities in the neighborhood; Developers of the neighborhood.
- Pebble dash and privacy. Barker, Paul // New Statesman & Society;05/31/96, Vol. 9 Issue 405, p22
Features the Mayfield Avenue suburban neighborhood in London, England. Description of the neighborhood; Racial composition of the neighborhood; Retail developments in the neighborhood.
- Thinking. // Highlights;Dec2006, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p11
A quiz concerning a neighborhood is presented.
- Multimedia Review: VIDEO. Gay, Lou Ann Broomfield; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p66
Reviews the videotape `Nature Neighborhood.'
- A Job Even Mr. Rogers Might Not Want. Ehrenhalt, Alan // Governing;Jul2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p6
Talks about the changes in the role of a neighborhood association. Difficulty in recruiting a new neighborhood president; Responsibilities of a neighborhood civic leader; Characteristics of neighborhood associations in the past.
- The pleasures of elbow room. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p130
Presents an article on country life and neighborhood.
- What Is a Neighborhood? // Weekly Reader - Pre K;Nov2005, p1
Presents a quiz for children about a neighborhood.
- The neighbors. Scharabok, Ken // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p109
Describes the different kinds of families in a neighborhood.
- Nature Neighborhood. Owens, Caroline // Science & Children;Apr2003, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p51
The article reviews the book "Nature Neighborhood."
- Neighborhood. Keyishian, Marjorie // Paterson Literary Review;2003, Issue 32, p71
Presents the poem "Neighborhood," by Marjorie Keyishian.